Apr 16, 2013

NP gypsy u ask ill answer lol u do for me Smiley Happy

Message 122 of 126 (127 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
92 posts

Re: Online Match-Making Improvement Update

Apr 17, 2013
Between matches is not always a full 60, it's sometimes shorter which is a good thing. However, last night ( 4/15/13) I had a string of 3 matches that started up, went for less than 2 minutes, and kicked back to the lobby. I also had a team favor match with 3-30 ranked players against a 24, 18, and 8. This happens frequently and is not fun. All my guys are at 30 and having a completely dominant team is not always fun and not really fair. I have every weapon and armor except the spear of destiny and barb hammer. I've collected a ton of godly chests post earning everything and still don't have one shard for either as of today 4/16/13. Love the game. One question though, why are the levels being capped at 40 or at all? Why not let it run continuously or add prestige? There should always be a goal to work towards. I think capping is a mistake. Been at 30's forever and gain thousands upon thousands of XP for nothing. Just an opinion.
Message 123 of 126 (117 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Apr 20, 2013
Dear god of war,
I definitely have noticed all 3 major improvements to the multiplayer mode.
On the other hand I currently am sided with Zeus and go into battle with his weapons and symbol but at the end of the match it switches to hades and gives all of the experience to him when I haven't even used him more then a couple times. I don't know if anyone else is experiencing this problem but it only started when I downloaded the update today please fix or give some feedback to this problem.
Thanks,
Dfaulkiner
Dfaulkiner@aol.com
Message 124 of 126 (90 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Apr 20, 2013

I got the newest update and I've read all about the new relics, items and magic and I've been dying to play, especially because of double XP but the game won't let me on. It is always saying their is an error with the PSN. It is getting really annoying. All of my other games let me play online but for some reason GOW isn't. This is the game I want to play but I can't do anything. 

Message 125 of 126 (85 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Fender Bender
3054 posts

Apr 20, 2013

HIN_sanity12 wrote:

I got the newest update and I've read all about the new relics, items and magic and I've been dying to play, especially because of double XP but the game won't let me on. It is always saying their is an error with the PSN. It is getting really annoying. All of my other games let me play online but for some reason GOW isn't. This is the game I want to play but I can't do anything. 

Hi! Are you using a wired or wireless connection?

Message 126 of 126 (79 Views)
0 Likes