Sackboy
533 posts

Re: Online Servers / Connection - All Read

Apr 3, 2013
Host migration now!!! Its that so hard to implement? Im lvl 30 Ares, lvl 30 Hades, lvl 23 Zeus and lvl 8 Poseidon, so i have a couple of hours of gameplay, and 20% of the matches someones rage-quit. 40% of matches are lagged and 40% are playable. So this feature will fix that annoying disconnection issue. And possibly fix some lag issues... Please, a feature to add friends directly from ingame menu and a friendlist would be awesome.

The mp has so much potential, we will get the perfect hack and slash game of all times when they fix it and polish the game balance, add content, etc.

Good work by the way. Im realy enjoing the game even with the bugs i face in every match.

Last ti say, im your biggest fan
Message 251 of 304 (442 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
29 posts

Apr 3, 2013
I think you guys are way better than my situation. Infinite search, lost host, sound bugs etc. are nothing to me. I lost all my playing data of MP. Are there anyone to have this kind of issue? And I think GOWA is destroying my PS3. Disk loading is getting slower now than the time before 3/18. I tested it with another game yesterday.
Message 252 of 304 (423 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
9 posts

Apr 3, 2013

I havent lost all my stats but now none of my games work. Now I'm second guessing if it's my internet, but it works on my computer.

Message 253 of 304 (387 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3054 posts

Apr 3, 2013

So how's it looking today? More of the same or have wait times gone down?

Message 254 of 304 (354 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1202 posts

Apr 3, 2013

gypsy816 wrote:

is this a trick question? seeing as no new patch have come....
Message 255 of 304 (284 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1437 posts

Apr 3, 2013

Crimson_SWE wrote:

gypsy816 wrote:

is this a trick question? seeing as no new patch have come....

You do know they can make small updates and tweaks server side as well as through liveupdates, like Uncharted 3, right? 

There doesn't have to be a patch for everything. There wasn't a patch for the Marks, and that's actual content, not tweaks

Message 256 of 304 (240 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1496 posts

Apr 3, 2013
For the game to be out this long and them not even able to give an approximate ETA is not a god sign.

Check out my channel for GoW matches, highlights and other videos.
Message 257 of 304 (212 Views)
Sackboy
533 posts

Apr 3, 2013
If they do hot fixes then i want to see the hotfix patch notes. I also want to know how the matchmaking work, ie: a latency filter or geographic filter? How the system determinate who is the host? Are the lobby servers too far away from my location? How the system handle the disconnection of the host? The host is a server or a client hosting a match?

Thanks and sorry for my english :smileysad:
Message 258 of 304 (206 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
533 posts

Apr 3, 2013
If they do hot fixes then i want to see the hotfix patch notes. I also want to know how the matchmaking work, ie: a latency filter or geographic filter? How the system determinates who is the host (if the client is the host)? Are the lobby servers too far away from my location? How the system handle the disconnection of the host? The host is a server or a client hosting a match?

Thanks and sorry for my english :smileysad:
Message 259 of 304 (203 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Apr 4, 2013

Hi all,

I am in rural Canada and running on 4G satellite Internet.  The MP beta version ran wonderfully, hence I bought the full version of the game.  However, I am having problems with the MP continually searching for games.  I will be able to join players and the countdown goes for 5-6 seconds before it kicks out and searches again for a game.  I would appreciate any input.  I don't understand why the Beta version ran so well, but not the full version.

Message 260 of 304 (158 Views)
0 Likes