Hekseville Citizen
341 posts

Re: Online Servers / Connection - All Read

Apr 5, 2013

wonder what makes the difference - in terms of peoples ability to play online or not .... I've been able to play the MP since Day 1 .... the odd time I've beenn dropped or lost the host connection .... so a few times I've lost the XP etc. from the match - the one that hurt the most was having spun the cube 2x in one match on Daedalus & then as the match finished, I lost the host connection - so I didn't get the 2 spins .... but generally speaking, my online MP has been pretty reliable . the rare time the searching takes a long time & I just exit to lobby & reselect the game mode .... don't think I've ever waited more than 3 mins. to get a match .... I find if I've joined an invitation things can get more difficult - sitting endlessly not getting a match ... I've left & then sent an invite & that seems to work better ....  anyway, I've had a blast with the MP - wish I was better at getting kills .... working on it & still can't decide which allegiance I prefer playing ... been going with Zeus recently & can often survive many attacks without dying ....

Message 271 of 304 (307 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
111 posts

Apr 5, 2013

hmm for me I've had lagg here and there there was even a situation where I couldn't save my ally I was grappling but the animation wouldn't play to recover him :/

Message 272 of 304 (302 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3054 posts

Apr 5, 2013

I haven't experienced any issues today, so if you are, please let us know.

Message 273 of 304 (282 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
28 posts

Apr 5, 2013
we experience issues every day Smiley Happy
Message 274 of 304 (275 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Splicer
73 posts

Apr 5, 2013

Well sorry to be me the one who tells you but YES, STILL THE SAME PROBLEMS, sick and tired of this S#@%$ man, trying to play is stupid, takes too **bleep** long and on top of everything once you finally get a game, you go in kick butt and then the host is gone and you don't get XP... i have pictures and videos if you want me to post them -again-

Message 275 of 304 (272 Views)
First Son
9 posts

Apr 5, 2013

I agree, this is extremely frustrating. I have been through every troubleshooting  thing there is under the Playstation Forum and nothing works. I have contacted my ISP, nothing wrong with my signal or modem. I am on the net right now through my wireless router, no issues. Still can't play this game MP. I can find a match but something happens in communication with the server, lose the host, can not finish a MP game whatsoever. If I am lucky, I can squeak a round of two of single player trial of the gods, but definitely not in the desert of lost souls.

Message 276 of 304 (263 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Apr 5, 2013
Hi there,

I have the same issues and I was wondering if it relates to the internet connection, latency issues.
Message 277 of 304 (262 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
73 posts

Apr 5, 2013

aaaaaaaand here it is.. just one more, you can see how the matchmaking gets reset, and this happens over and over and over again man! frustrating!

Message 278 of 304 (259 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
36 posts

Apr 8, 2013
today was better i found alot of matches but i got kicked and played team favour of the gods 4v4 for the first and for 2 minutes Smiley Very Happy Smiley Sad
Message 279 of 304 (202 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3054 posts

Apr 8, 2013

gacunaus wrote:

aaaaaaaand here it is.. just one more, you can see how the matchmaking gets reset, and this happens over and over and over again man! frustrating!

What region are you in?

Message 280 of 304 (191 Views)
0 Likes