Lombax Warrior
169 posts

Re: PLEASE REALLY IMPORTANT QUESTION

Mar 30, 2013

Its been going back to normal now, I've played 3 matches i believe in the last hour or so. Not what i imagined when i first bought this game, but better than before. One more level and im off to leveling either zeus or poseidon. Who do you think i should go for. I may go for poseidon and pump up his physical def and elemental power. I feel like zeus is an inconsistent player, considering he runs on pure mana.

Message 11 of 14 (640 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4319 posts

Mar 30, 2013

Maz-Adaz97 wrote:

Its been going back to normal now, I've played 3 matches i believe in the last hour or so. Not what i imagined when i first bought this game, but better than before. One more level and im off to leveling either zeus or poseidon. Who do you think i should go for. I may go for poseidon and pump up his physical def and elemental power. I feel like zeus is an inconsistent player, considering he runs on pure mana.

Everyone's Zeus now because his elemental power is pretty staggering and no one really rocks any resistance to it.  Poseidon is a much more noble allegiance ifyou ask me. You can be a team player, you're not grossly overpowered but, and this is big, you will be very susceptible to Zeus' magic attacks.

Go for Poseidon.  But if you just want to wreck people with spam, go for Zeus and join the majority.  I will hate you for it.

----------------------
She's going to have to fall on her sword. Which means that we have to stick one in the ground, trip her onto it and get someone to jump up and down on her back for ten minutes. --

Malcolm Tucker. Modern day saint.
Message 12 of 14 (628 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
169 posts

Mar 31, 2013

Hahaha, i already began leveling Poseidon, level 7 now just got started, but like you've read on my other thread, I cant seem to find many games, although it has improved.

Message 13 of 14 (624 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Uncharted Territory
1346 posts

Mar 31, 2013

Hehe-- Zeus is so not OP.. you gotta know how to dodge his stuff-- (I play poseidon)  yeah If his lightning storm hits me I get one shotted-- But i can take more hits from weapons than hercules himself.  There has to be a downside to everything!  The downside to zeus is that if you catch him with no mana/ physical attacks he is screwed.  -- There is a way to dodge Zeus' crazy magic however-- and I find Hades magic to be almost on par with Zeus' as far as Staggering.. maybe not damage-- but staggering?? yeah...  None of the Gods are OP in my opinion-- people just don't know how to effectively dodge/block/parry things yet!  And yeah-- Game needs patched thats for sure-- after what I read about being able to have Ares armor but use Zeus' magic.... **bleep**?  patch this NOW!!!!!!!!!!

Message 14 of 14 (407 Views)
0 Likes