Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Apr 03 2013
By: sstch3x First Son 24 posts

PSN accounts need streamlining, need your attention Santa Monica!

[ Edited ]
7 replies 290 views Edited Apr 3, 2013

Multiplayer needs to be streamlined for Play Station Network.  I logged onto my PSN account to play GOW multiplayer on my friend's PS3 in order to show him the game, because he was considering buying it.  When I get on, none of my stuff is unlocked besides the armors, besides that no weapons, and no levels.  Very weird how that was the only thing that transfered.  We played a little starting over with level 1 characters, because I still wanted to show him the game.  Just got on at home to play, and MY CHARACTER'S LEVELS AND EQUIPMENT ARE STILL LOCKED. Meaning, I lost all of my progress.  Santa Monica, I need this fixed ASAP. I'm sure its possible to go on my account and see my activity and progress and fix it. I had a lv28 Hades and Lv26 Ares and I preordered the game.  I know this rant could/should have been emailed to Santa Monica directly, but I saw someone else with a similar thing happening not long ago, and I wanted to bring to attention about the streamlining of the PSN accounts on different PS3 consoles.  If nothing had transferred at all, I would think it was stupid but accept that it isn't meant to transfer across consoles.  But considering SOME things transferred, I take that to mean it should all have transfered but failed to, and in the process erased all my progress. 

I tried to email someone from Santa Monica directly, but they don't have anywhere to contact them, even on Facebook. Hopefully someone will see this here.

Santa Monica, comment?

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 8 (290 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3132 posts

Re: Very unhappy

Apr 3, 2013

That's odd. I logged onto a different PS3 and everything was there for me.

http://i166.photobucket.com/albums/u104/zpeabody/twistedmetal.png

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 8 (281 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4057 posts

Re: PSN accounts need streamlining, need your attention Santa Monica!

Apr 3, 2013
Yeah, everything is there for me when I go onto a different console, also.
 photo Sig_zps70d8d3f0.jpg
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 8 (232 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
24 posts

Apr 3, 2013

I don't know why, but it deleted my stuff when I did it. 

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 8 (225 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
24 posts

Apr 4, 2013

Glad to hear about the news of the patch, and level cap increase. Still looking for help from Santa monica's support though

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 8 (199 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
29 posts

Apr 4, 2013
I'm (happy...no) sorry to see you got in the same trouble with me. I think ur talking about me in ur posting above. I saw an error message and was kicked out then my progress was reset, 30zeus/poseidon, 20ares, 14hades and my precious tresures after I logged in again in my single console. So I think it's not related to console changing problem like d1v4d said. I was also very disappointed but have kept working on it. Now I have 30zeus & 25hades. I've digged into TotG only for them. Finally I cleared 3 maps and got those two gods yesterday. Anyhow, I've exchanged emails with gypsy about this issue and i am waiting for her reply. I'm not sure she can fix it, though. Hope u feel better and we all meet our grown gods.
Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 8 (152 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3054 posts

Apr 4, 2013

sstch3x wrote:

Multiplayer needs to be streamlined for Play Station Network.  I logged onto my PSN account to play GOW multiplayer on my friend's PS3 in order to show him the game, because he was considering buying it.  When I get on, none of my stuff is unlocked besides the armors, besides that no weapons, and no levels.  Very weird how that was the only thing that transfered.  We played a little starting over with level 1 characters, because I still wanted to show him the game.  Just got on at home to play, and MY CHARACTER'S LEVELS AND EQUIPMENT ARE STILL LOCKED. Meaning, I lost all of my progress.  Santa Monica, I need this fixed ASAP. I'm sure its possible to go on my account and see my activity and progress and fix it. I had a lv28 Hades and Lv26 Ares and I preordered the game.  I know this rant could/should have been emailed to Santa Monica directly, but I saw someone else with a similar thing happening not long ago, and I wanted to bring to attention about the streamlining of the PSN accounts on different PS3 consoles.  If nothing had transferred at all, I would think it was stupid but accept that it isn't meant to transfer across consoles.  But considering SOME things transferred, I take that to mean it should all have transfered but failed to, and in the process erased all my progress. 

I tried to email someone from Santa Monica directly, but they don't have anywhere to contact them, even on Facebook. Hopefully someone will see this here.

Santa Monica, comment?

Hello! Have you contacted Support at all?

Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 8 (142 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
24 posts

Apr 5, 2013

Thanks for replying gypsy, I tried without any luck so far. Hard to find contact info for anyone too. Any suggestions on what I should do to get it fixed?

Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 8 (102 Views)
0 Likes