Wastelander
869 posts

Re: Patch 1.04 & Things that are NOT Fixed/Are changed.

Apr 20, 2013

s_eric9 wrote:
Trial of the gods in Rotunda has changed. The saytr commander(the big one) is no longer able to be ringed out by run+o. When you attempt to slam him out of the ring, he will do some kinda roll action, evading the action. Guess it's more of a balance thing?

He ALWAYS did that roll thing but if you time it right with a co-op partner, he will go to evade the 1st shoulder ram and your partner's will hit him a split second later to send him flying. However I have not seen this for myself since the patch, maybe it did change. He always was a tough one to ring out anyways, took a concerted effort from both players.

Message 11 of 23 (185 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
14 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 20, 2013

Didn't look far enough down the threads...made this post....to add.

My update went fine and uninterrupted. Somehow my player isn't retaining my allegiance change but when it goes to the XP screen it's the allegiance I had prior going into the match.  Before the update I was working up my Poseidon skills, changed to Hades and start a match.  When the XP screen loads my Poseidon job is getting the XP.

Whiskey. Tango. Foxtrot.

Smiley Mad

Message 12 of 23 (180 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Apr 20, 2013

I'm getting the same issue its really driving me nuts. All the xp I gain in a match goes right to my Poseidon class, even if I'm not playing it. I'll play anything else but when it comes to xp it all goes to that one class. They need to fix this and soon!

Message 13 of 23 (171 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4319 posts

Apr 21, 2013

SirCrush wrote:

s_eric9 wrote:
Trial of the gods in Rotunda has changed. The saytr commander(the big one) is no longer able to be ringed out by run+o. When you attempt to slam him out of the ring, he will do some kinda roll action, evading the action. Guess it's more of a balance thing?

He ALWAYS did that roll thing but if you time it right with a co-op partner, he will go to evade the 1st shoulder ram and your partner's will hit him a split second later to send him flying. However I have not seen this for myself since the patch, maybe it did change. He always was a tough one to ring out anyways, took a concerted effort from both players.

You can also do it yourself, he just ducks the first one.  You sprint+o on the 2nd one and send him flying.  I haven't tried since the update though, but it sounded more like the guy just wasn't aware of it.

For people getting switched, change up armor and items.  There are ample threads about it, hopefully you've already seen them.

----------------------
She's going to have to fall on her sword. Which means that we have to stick one in the ground, trip her onto it and get someone to jump up and down on her back for ten minutes. --

Malcolm Tucker. Modern day saint.
Message 14 of 23 (148 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
14 posts

Apr 22, 2013

Team balancing is still nerfed.  My party: 36, 18,16.  their party: 38,32, 37

"Because FU that's why." is how this game is making me feel.

Message 15 of 23 (127 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
198 posts

Apr 22, 2013
Yeah I made a thread about this. Ghost-changes are **bleep** annoying.
Message 16 of 23 (119 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
87 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 22, 2013

Alghazanth wrote:

2. Zeus Chalice Of Ambrosia give only 40 mana... nice FIX.... *sigh* worthless item..

Chalice of Ambrosia never gave +50 magic (even though the description said so). And I'm in doubt with some others "changes" that you said. 

s_eric9 wrote:

Satyr commanders, amazons, wolves and sirens all dodge your kick if they arent attacking/been attacked. Kick them when they are about to attack (you can grapple a wolf after some hits as well); it never fails.

Hassassin45 wrote:

Team balancing is still nerfed.  My party: 36, 18,16.  their party: 38,32, 37

"Because FU that's why." is how this game is making me feel.

And why it should be based around levels? I can kick a level 40 **bleep** with my Ares lvl 15 easily. It's about skill, not ranks (hopefully the matchmaking is like that as well).

Message 17 of 23 (108 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
973 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 22, 2013

s_eric9 wrote:

I've knocked it out many times, you must first hit it with something like a triangle attack, a jump slice or a weapon special, something that "stuns" it, then just kick.

signature.jpg

Message 18 of 23 (91 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
396 posts

Apr 24, 2013
Bump. I want information on what has been changed, stop making changes without telling players. Release the REAL patch notes.
Message 19 of 23 (67 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
53 posts

Apr 24, 2013
I ran into this weird thing where a guy had the armor and weapon of Ares and the Magic and Relic of Zeus.
Pretty sure that's not supposed to happen.
Message 20 of 23 (56 Views)
0 Likes