Fender Bender
2926 posts

Re: Patch 1.04 and Elite Levels!

Apr 4, 2013
^I didn't know you could mute everyone at once. How've you been doing that? I also agree in-game muting would be a nice option.

Hades vs Kratos on Make A Gif
make animated gifs like this at MakeAGif
Message 41 of 227 (497 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
859 posts

Apr 4, 2013

You can mute everyone by highlighting over your own name and pressing X. It will say "Mute Player Chat."

Erebus..jpg
Message 42 of 227 (474 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4319 posts

Apr 4, 2013

Remotei wrote:
I thought you can only mute everyone at once? In-game muting would also be nice.

From the same menu you would mute all, you just highlight the player name and press x.  It'll give you the option to mute just that person.   In-game muting WOULD be nice.

About saving people, the green halo would help, I guess, but it isn't required really.  The downside to it right now is that people don't realize you can and it's not something you can generally take too long to think about if you want to succeed.  I was playing a lot of 2v2 Team Favor last night and regularly pulled my teammate out of the fire.  I'm not even sure he knew what had happened.  

The trick (if you can call it that) is to be spamming R1 as you see their life on the verge of entering stun state or strike right as you see them kneel. Requires you to not be mashing away on attacks though, which is how most people who know about the ability never pull it off.  

Robbed a lot of brutal kills and that's a good feeling.

All that aside, it goes without saying I'm excited for the patch.

----------------------
She's going to have to fall on her sword. Which means that we have to stick one in the ground, trip her onto it and get someone to jump up and down on her back for ten minutes. --

Malcolm Tucker. Modern day saint.
Message 43 of 227 (466 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2926 posts

Apr 5, 2013

disturbeddude101 wrote:

You can mute everyone by highlighting over your own name and pressing X. It will say "Mute Player Chat."

I can't believe it didn't occur to me to try that. D@mn brain farts lol.

Hades vs Kratos on Make A Gif
make animated gifs like this at MakeAGif
Message 44 of 227 (443 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3054 posts

Apr 5, 2013

Vampire_Damian wrote:

disturbeddude101 wrote:

I can't believe it didn't occur to me to try that. D@mn brain farts lol.

You and me both, friend. 

Message 45 of 227 (441 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Wastelander
859 posts

Apr 5, 2013

@Gypsy816 Will you and the team please consider doing SP DLC? I feel that it is needed, and it would earn you guys back a lot of respect that you lost from some people who were disappointed with the SP. I was not in any way disappointed by it, but I know there is a lot more things you could do with it. For example, DLC Chapters that could explain what happened between Ascension and Chains of Olympus, how he started doing labors for Athena, or maybe even playing a flashback of when he fought the Barbarian King. Maybe when Kratos is on his way to Delos, he could stop at Aeaea and find Circe, etc. There are a lot of things you could add to it.

There could also be a 'Challenge of the Furies', and a Combat Arena. A lot of these ideas were borrowed from this thread: http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/God-of-War-Ascension-General/Can-we-have-a-DLC-for-Campaign-M...

Please look into this, it would make a LOT of GoW fans very happy! Smiley Happy

Erebus..jpg
Message 46 of 227 (428 Views)
Splicer
75 posts

Apr 5, 2013

Any update on when the patch will actually be released?

Message 47 of 227 (412 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3054 posts

Apr 5, 2013

disturbeddude101 wrote:

@Gypsy816 Will you and the team please consider doing SP DLC? I feel that it is needed, and it would earn you guys back a lot of respect that you lost from some people who were disappointed with the SP. I was not in any way disappointed by it, but I know there is a lot more things you could do with it. For example, DLC Chapters that could explain what happened between Ascension and Chains of Olympus, how he started doing labors for Athena, or maybe even playing a flashback of when he fought the Barbarian King. Maybe when Kratos is on his way to Delos, he could stop at Aeaea and find Circe, etc. There are a lot of things you could add to it.

There could also be a 'Challenge of the Furies', and a Combat Arena. A lot of these ideas were borrowed from this thread: http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/God-of-War-Ascension-General/Can-we-have-a-DLC-for-Campaign-M...

Please look into this, it would make a LOT of GoW fans very happy! Smiley Happy

I don't have any news now, but we'll definitely keep you updated. Smiley Happy

As far as a release date for the Patch, we'll have an update soon!

Message 48 of 227 (405 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3132 posts

Apr 5, 2013

gypsy816 wrote:

With the addition of 10 levels for every God allegiance, we are introducing a new item, two new relics, and an ultimate magic for every allegiance. 

The wording on this is sort of weird. Are you saying that each god is going to get an ultimate magic, so four new magics? Or is it going to be an ultimate magic for every god, so only one new magic?

Part of what's throwing me off with this sentence is because you say "for every allegiance" twice.

http://i166.photobucket.com/albums/u104/zpeabody/twistedmetal.png

Message 49 of 227 (402 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
820 posts

Apr 5, 2013
Your statement threw me off haha. It means that there will be one magic for each allegiance. So four new magic incoming!
Message 50 of 227 (391 Views)
0 Likes