Reply
First Son
Registered: 06/29/2011
Offline
1 posts
 

Hades

Dec 16, 2012

How about letting us testing out the hades gear now 

Please use plain text.
Message 11 of 43 (439 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
Registered: 10/03/2012
Offline
300 posts
 

Re: Hades

Dec 16, 2012
does this kill-stealing patch also apply to team favour of the gods? because it's a team-based objective mode. and really, kills in team favour don't really amount to much.

i went 12-0 in one match and i was third.
Please use plain text.
Message 12 of 43 (433 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Splicer
Registered: 12/14/2012
Offline
43 posts
 

Re: Patch 1.07 Change-List (Updated) - Kill Stealing

Dec 16, 2012
Great patch and yeah the hookgrapple really works better now
Please use plain text.
Message 13 of 43 (426 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 08/21/2008
Online
1750 posts
 

Re: Hades

Dec 16, 2012

Rumba_Lumba wrote:
does this kill-stealing patch also apply to team favour of the gods? because it's a team-based objective mode. and really, kills in team favour don't really amount to much.

i went 12-0 in one match and i was third.

Objective based points in the Team match seem to be more important, what was your combat and objective scores?

Please use plain text.
Message 14 of 43 (405 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
Registered: 10/02/2011
Offline
7457 posts
 

Re: Hades

Dec 16, 2012

DJHaole wrote:

Rumba_Lumba wrote:
does this kill-stealing patch also apply to team favour of the gods? because it's a team-based objective mode. and really, kills in team favour don't really amount to much.

i went 12-0 in one match and i was third.

Objective based points in the Team match seem to be more important, what was your combat and objective scores?


I went 4-9 in team favor of the gods 8 player match. But had top score in objective by over 2000. I likie objectives :smileywink:

Please use plain text.
Message 15 of 43 (401 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
Registered: 10/03/2012
Offline
300 posts
 

Re: Hades

Dec 16, 2012

DJHaole wrote:

Rumba_Lumba wrote:
does this kill-stealing patch also apply to team favour of the gods? because it's a team-based objective mode. and really, kills in team favour don't really amount to much.

i went 12-0 in one match and i was third.

Objective based points in the Team match seem to be more important, what was your combat and objective scores?


 

scratch that. my record is now 18-4.. i forgot what the score was, but combat it was less than 2000. i think with every kill it's 100. so that 12-0 was 1200. anyways, yeah. objective scores more, but that titan is just **bleep** annoying. you already have to deal with traps, and other players, but that titan? come on.

Please use plain text.
Message 16 of 43 (383 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
First Son
Registered: 12/13/2012
Offline
1 posts
 

Re: Patch 1.07 Change-List (Updated) - Kill Stealing

[ Edited ]
Dec 16, 2012

Still freezes for me when I start the beta. And if my PS3 goes to yellow light? You're going to pay another? I don't think so.

Please use plain text.
Message 17 of 43 (375 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
First Son
Registered: 12/13/2012
Offline
10 posts
 

Re: Patch 1.07 Change-List (Updated) - Kill Stealing

Dec 17, 2012
Então deleta os dados salvos do jogo e troca o idioma do teu PS3 para Inglês se tu quiser jogar...
That Nice Player.
Please use plain text.
Message 18 of 43 (354 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
Registered: 03/18/2010
Offline
30 posts
 

Re: Patch 1.07 Change-List (Updated) - Kill Stealing

Dec 17, 2012

keep up the great work tank and SSM

 

and do something about rage quitters

like bring them down 5 or 10 lvls

 

You have my money already!

 

Please use plain text.
Message 19 of 43 (353 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
Registered: 10/02/2011
Offline
7457 posts
 

Re: Patch 1.07 Change-List (Updated) - Kill Stealing

Dec 17, 2012

ERC1980 wrote:

keep up the great work tank and SSM

 

and do something about rage quitters

like bring them down 5 or 10 lvls

 

You have my money already!

 


If a rage kick penalty is done it has to be well done.  They tried to implement one in Starhawk.... and it is absolultely horrible.  I know SMS didn't design it but they could use it as an example of what not to do.

Please use plain text.
Message 20 of 43 (324 Views)
Reply
0 Likes