Surprise, we patched! We were uncertain if this patch would go live before the Holidays, thus we did not pre-announce it. That said, we've excited to launch another support update for the Multiplayer Beta. This one is still largely technical focused. We are focusing heavily on game balance issues, but have yet to determine a patch timeline for this during the Beta. We will do our best, especially when we return to active status on Jan 2, after we close down this Sunday night.
Here are the 1.08 change-list notes:
- You can now return to the training tutorial through the main lobby, and practice your sparring.
- Tuned amount of XP awarded for Feats
- Improvement to overall network performance
- Fix for music from match persisting into the lobby
- Fixed various sound effects missing
- Fixed music cutting out after multiple matches
- Feats can now occur multiple times per match
- Improved lag delay and unreliability when tethering other players
- Player with the best bandwidth is now selected as the host of the match
- Added a network disconnect icon
- Fixed Brazillian-Portuguese language selection crash - will not crash when changing language
- When starting a new game, players now wait 10 seconds instead of 60 seconds (intermission between rounds is still 60 seconds)
- Added UI indicators for off-screen players
- Hercules arrow trap Favor now worth same as player kill
- After a DeathStreak (3 deaths in a row), players will now respawn with magic and a burst of cooldown reduction until getting their next kill
As always, your feedback is appreciated, thank you.
i was just about to show my friends..haha...the heat v mavs game is on! so im watching that until the patch finish! gotta show these guys! thanks Tank..happy holidays if we dont speak to you before then!!