First Son
24 posts

Re: Patch 1.08 Change-List - DL the patch now!

Dec 21, 2012

Thr UI indicators for off-screen players takes away the element of suprise because knowing where my enemies are is boring.

Message 41 of 62 (220 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
7471 posts

Dec 21, 2012

SocialLord wrote:

Thr UI indicators for off-screen players takes away the element of suprise because knowing where my enemies are is boring.

That is another factor as well.  If you always know where you opponents are you can just end up running around in circles trying to catch them or evade them and vice versa.  I think it would ok if you could only see your team.

That way in final version if you have team mates that don't have a mic you will be able to see where they are and use it as a visual means of "ok he's over there. I should go this way" type of thing.  Everyone seeing everyone is no fun.

Message 42 of 62 (218 Views)
Splicer
76 posts

Dec 21, 2012

I've already made a page dedicated to the problems I've been having, but I thought I would sum it up here too. After patch 1.08, I can't seem to connect to many games, most just give me either a host disconnect error or timed out error. The few times I do get into a lobby, after minutes of waiting, I see no timer and its a shot in the dark if I stay in or get booted out. If I do get in, an ethernet disconnected logo is on the center of my screen the entire match. A few players I've messaged through PSN have the same problem. I do not think it's my internet connection, as I've never had this much trouble. Again I wanted to post this in a second area to hopefully raise awareness of the problem. 

Get your Portable ID!
I am what the gods have made me!
Message 43 of 62 (208 Views)
First Son
1 posts

Dec 21, 2012

Just got a beta key yesterday! Really fun multiplayer. But after the new update last night, i constantly get the internet unplugged symbol, even though thr game runs fine. Also on the level with the ogre/titan thing theres no introduction voice anymore. Strange. But yeah keep up the awesome work! This is god of war multiplayer done right!

Message 44 of 62 (206 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
13 posts

Dec 21, 2012
This connection lost cable image don't stop appearing in my screen while i'm playing and waiting in the lobby.
That Nice Player.
Message 45 of 62 (191 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
25 posts

[ Edited ]
Dec 22, 2012

When yielding a hammer a couple of brutal kill animations that I'm sure is for swords occasionally happens. Being that a sword is not even equipped, what appears to be a two pronged fork is used for stabbing. Also, introduction narrative is gone. I can hear Poly making noises but no narrative until players spawn in.

Message 46 of 62 (181 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
24 posts

Dec 21, 2012

The beta is ruined,the last update was better sigh*

Message 47 of 62 (178 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

Dec 21, 2012

Would it be possible to add in a customization feature that would allow players to remove armor pieces, such as the helmet, torso, and leggings to their starting look?

I am curious because it would be cool to make a Warrior that doesnt wear a torso or a helmet, it would also add to the challenge and difficulty of the game, for all of us competitive gamers!

Sincerely

- A God of War enthusiast...

Message 48 of 62 (177 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
205 posts

[ Edited ]
Dec 22, 2012

Edit: Just wanted to give my quick opinion of 1.08 so far. (Updated)

The grappling does work better during a combo, but seems to be having problems with people using dodge.

Additionally, I've been having a lot of trouble connecting blows. I don't know why, but fairly often my attacks will be completely ignored, even the hammer World Weapon and hammer toss.

Message 49 of 62 (159 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
785 posts

[ Edited ]
Dec 22, 2012

Sorry Tank,

I wrote this on another thread plus a few comments here and there.  Atleast I know how to get your attention now :smileyhappy: ... thanks for singling me out :smileytongue:

Message 50 of 62 (151 Views)
0 Likes