If you have something negative to say or constructive feedback, instead of saying
"The entire feel of the game has changed, not for the better"
Please add your opinion so we understand exactly what doesn't feel better.
This would be community feedback 101, lets go guys. We don't wany any vague responses, we want the exact details of what you like or dislike.
Otherwise, it will not be considered. Thank you from the Gods!
I dont know about you guys but I feel as though something is off. I have played since the first day the beta started and right now it doesnt feel as smooth.
- Not a fan of the UI indicators, it takes away from the battle and surprise. It is more of a God of War feeling without them. (maybe just for teammates) Although there is already enough on the screen
- That Ethernet disconnection symbol keeps popping up in the middle of my screen, even though I am having no lag or disconnection issues (stopped the last couple of games).
- No sound from the announcer at the start.
- Grappling seems off, as people were running away I would grapple them yet it wouldnt connect (and yes I did it at the right time, I have played this for a while to know what works and doesnt)
-Training Arena, although this feature is a must I think they rushed it. There is only so much you can do and you can only face him for so long, than you must accept it again. It is great for new warriors.
- Zeus Hammer, L1+Square locks them in, launches them (easy of edges) and as well takes half their life. I have used his hammer in the past and it did not do this much damage.
- Dropping the timer down to 10 seconds seems a bit much. I know alot of people wanted the clock to be lower but at times is seems quick.
Still LOVE the game just giving my opinion
I wrote this on another thread plus a few comments here and there. But brought it here for you. Atleast I know how to get your attention now ... thanks for singling me out
UI Indicator changes relative to players;
a) When a player spawns on map I've seen their name begin with being green(friendly) to then turning hostile(red)
a)adding the UI indicators to the game lowers the threshold, ie hand holding. Before the change you had to pay more attention to;
points currently held/and or not held
makes prepping for a battle/encounter way too easy
Death Streak +50 and cooldown on specials
i)Lowers the skill threshold
ii)rewards players for playing poorly
iii)Grants players with magic, ie the most powerful moves in the game for dying, unless you want to start tweaking magic ability and power stray away from the above, more passive bonuses would be fair and not over powered
iiii)Competitiveness, something to consider, death streaks in general no matter the bonus are bad for competitive gameplay/mechanics, offer a hardcore mode that removes such if you wish to CATER TO THE MASSES relating to your CORE mode mechanics.
It took 3 years of moaning from Call of Duty players to finally have Dev's listen in regards to handing out candy and rewarding players for playing poorly to finally removing such trash from the game ie BO2. This decision I bet in house should/will have much discussion. As an outsider I'd say this, your core fanbase likes GOW for it's single player aspects don't go trying to appease the masses while butchering your MP mode where only 25% of your playerbase will actually tinker with for any length of time. I understand accessibility, but you really have to think how far you wish to go with it. If your studio wants to stand out as taking GOW to competitive levels or to have it's MP portion be a mismash button mash and reward bad players while being really accessible that's something to discuss with the brass.
So I've had a few matches now since 1.08 came out I have a couple points of feedback:
-I do NOT like the UI indicators telling me where my enemies are just off screen.
It does take away from the experience IMO.
Takes away from hunting them down, sneaking up on them/them on me.
It increases the odds of getting into an outnumbered match against 2 or more opponents exponentially (this happens to me all the time now).
It distracts me from what is on screen.
I would at least like that if this were to stay it be an option to select on or off when making a lobby in final version.
-The announcer always cuts out on me. I haven't heard it work once since the patch.
Those are my two real "gripes" about the newest patch. Im looking forward to future updates based on the community feedback.