Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Splicer
66 posts

Re: Percentage of WHAT???

Apr 9, 2013

lol i wanted to know that for ages.

a game with so many stats and so many different equipment which alters the stats,  you really want more insight about all that stuff. i also hate it when i play a strategy game and it doesnt show the actual damage output of each unit.

i still dont know if it s better to max out the physical damage of my Ares dude, or if i should "only" go with 40% Physical damage and increase Cooldown or Defense instead. if we had more insight and actual numbers we could better plan our loadout and fighting style.

also, the difference between 70 health and 75 health looks like a joke too. what does that  mean and is that even important? i think not. if you get hit by a good combo you ll be low on health anyway. and if you get hit once more you ll die. how does +5 health help there? lol

Message 11 of 23 (131 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
973 posts

Apr 9, 2013

Just think on a scale from 0 to 100, not the %. Just like if the max stat you could get was 100 but you have 40, for example.

signature.jpg

Message 12 of 23 (122 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
136 posts

Apr 9, 2013

i dont think each god has a diferent stat for FD MD, FDF and MDF... i think for the sake of balance, sqr has a dmg value, triangle has a dmg value... circle... grab, air move etc...

and % are incresing the efect of said value.

Here is the experiment to be conducted:

4 players in a party start a match of champions, free for all.

1. Dmg guy

Gear: i suggest zeus with full zeus, and spear of zeus, so he can have 0 phisical dmg increase

2. Defence guy 1

Gear: Same as guy 1, so he will have 0 phisical defence

3. Defence guy 2

Gear: zeus with 25% phisical resist. (manticore 2 pieces) (one piece with + life so he will have the same life as Defence guy 1)

4. Defence guy 3

Gear: poseidon with full manticore (rank 1 would be ideal to get closer to zeus base HP) and the relic of frost to have +60% phisical defence increase after a kill.

Experiment 1:

How many square atacks does it takes to kill guy 1, 2 and 3

(no combos, no spam, hit, wait, hit, wait, etc etc etc)

Experiment 2:

How many triangle atacks does it takes to kill guy 1, 2 and 3

(no combos, no spam, hit, wait, hit, wait, etc etc etc)

Experiement 3:

Equip Damage guy with zeus sword. (the one with less phisical dmg) (or even make a poseidon guy and equip the sword with next to 0 phisical dmg)

Repeat experiemnt 1 and 2

Experiment 4:

Equip Damage guy with Poseidon hammer. (next to zero phisical dmg)

repeat experiemnt 1 and 2

This will give us the base dmg for all 3 weapons and will give us insigth on how dmg reduction works.

If the data proves usefull we can reapeat the experiement with high dmg weapons to see if the % is increasing the base dmg without deminishing returns.

I would do it myself... but i work all day, come home to a supermodel wife and a 8month old that is funny as hell... so i have no time!

But do let me know if anybody can do it!

Message 13 of 23 (114 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
396 posts

Apr 10, 2013
"I would do it myself... but i work all day, come home to a supermodel wife and a 8month old that is funny as hell... so i have no time!" HAhahhaa... funny. Pretty long post for someone who has no time! Would need a friend party in 4 FFA MoC to test these out.
Message 14 of 23 (88 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
244 posts

Apr 10, 2013
Message 15 of 23 (84 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
396 posts

Apr 10, 2013
What use is that? Nothing.
Message 16 of 23 (73 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
533 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 10, 2013

SteampunkRuin wrote:
http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/God-of-War-Ascension-Multiplayer/Gods-lvl-30-with-no-armor-an...

check out this thread TC.

You didnt get it or didnt read the thread.

The link shows base stats % not base damage or mitigation IN NUMBERS (knowing the numbers is the most important  thing, cos it gives you the chance to calculate how much your dmg output will be based on that numbers).

Example. I know that Zeus has the lowest health pool, AND the hp number, lets say 60 for example and 0 phisical resist, ok, now ares do base damage of 10 per sqare hit, asuming that 50% increased phisical dmg from gear you will get a sqare hit of 15 instead of 10, so i need 4 hits to take him down instead of 6.

Message 17 of 23 (71 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
136 posts

Apr 10, 2013

Alghazanth wrote:
"I would do it myself... but i work all day, come home to a supermodel wife and a 8month old that is funny as hell... so i have no time!" HAhahhaa... funny. Pretty long post for someone who has no time! Would need a friend party in 4 FFA MoC to test these out.

I wrote that during work hours... just like now.

I can troll forums during work because i have a bunch of ppl working for me... but i home i am no boss... family is the boss.

:smileyhappy:

Message 18 of 23 (64 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
396 posts

Apr 10, 2013
^ You're a part of the family no? Sounds like tyranny to me! Well, if trolling forums makes you feel like a boss while at work and NOT at home, then go ahead!
Message 19 of 23 (58 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
281 posts

Apr 10, 2013

Indeed...the guy is married, give him a breake...i prefer to brake my oath and be taked by the furies than that kind of torture.

Message 20 of 23 (51 Views)
0 Likes