Sackboy
412 posts

Re: Petition of Honor

May 22, 2013

Yesterday me and tuco made about 10 matches  2 vs2 and all the players left at the first death...(ALL)  we stay about half  hour to try make one match so i think is impossible to play and i will play again a lot match of champions ,people left less Smiley Happy

----------

----------
Message 11 of 17 (176 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
350 posts

May 22, 2013
The forums represent how much of the game population? The more we know...
Message 12 of 17 (162 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
281 posts

[ Edited ]
May 22, 2013

When someone of the other team leaves the match, i always stop fighting and leave my teammate on 1v1, sometimes we swich between Deaths/kills, but that's when im playing with friends...one time some random guy sent me a hate message cause i was leaving them 1 v 1 and he was losing, by alot, it was on spanish (im from Argentina) but i will translate, it was something like this:

"Why do you leave me alone, you are a **bleep** coward and i will report you, thx to people like you this game is going down!!!" 

Nothing to add...and you can imagine my reaction to that message.

but, there's some times (just a few) when people sent my messages, just to say "thx for an honorable 1 vs 1"

But as stated before, most of the honorable people are the same guys who come here everyday to be an active part of the community, but wich % of the GoW players is that?

Message 13 of 17 (156 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
533 posts

May 22, 2013
It is exactly like rolingachu sayed.
I remember not long ago playing with a psn friend and i asked him why he was abusing jump and slice so much, and he answered that is the way he likes to play, and i answered that he was a coward, he went rage mode and taked my question as an offence and etc.
He is a very good player without using j&s at all, but i think that kind of behaviors is common on good players bc of the stats.

@rolinga
Good matches the other night, sadly i wake at 6 am to go to work so i had to leave.
Hope to play again some time(if lag let us and no double zeus spam)
Message 14 of 17 (136 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
168 posts

May 22, 2013

Interesting topic, but there are so many varying circumstances.  For the most part when Im playing with my "A" squad double, triple and the rare quadruple teams rarely happen.  That's b/c they usually win, and we don't have to worry about helping each other out very often.  But what if we're up against another good team?  The match is almost over, and its close?  In that case, **bleep** any "code".  Also what if its a Poseidon player with resilience? Should you fight that dude the nearly 90 seconds it can take sometimes? No if you wear resilience the code doesn't apply to you.  Some of the best teams stick together, so the code doesn't apply to them, anyone who does it to you will get the same in return.  I know how you feel dude, I love going rover!  But if its a 4v3 or 4v2 and the match is clearly in the bag, I think everyone could agree not to gang bang em.  What if there is a battle by the chain, or catapult or spear? Nope, anything worth  hundreds-1,000 points , no code there bro! 

Message 15 of 17 (115 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Sackboy
533 posts

May 23, 2013
**bleep**
Message 16 of 17 (86 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1844 posts

May 23, 2013

Few high leveled warriors tend to leave random low leveled warriors in team 2v2 alone for obvious reasons.

I'm not sure about 4v4 teams.

Message 17 of 17 (63 Views)
0 Likes