Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Apr 04 2013
By: SparklyKitten Lombax Warrior 190 posts

Player Customisation

16 replies 238 views Edited Apr 4, 2013

The implementation of the marks was a great addition, even if it was only something small, I think it's a great inclusion!

I've been reading some forums of people discussing different things that they'd love to see included, and one of these I feel makes the game even more enjoyable is the concept of player/character customisation.

Being able to change your skin tone, armour tint, mark and mark colour is great, I love it all, but there's so much more that could be included!

One thread I've read discussed the idea of having God-based brutal kills, using a minigame mechanic to change how you executed the enemy based on your allegiance.  Wicked idea.  

One idea that was also stated was how each allegiance only had one taunt, which got me thinking, why not give the player a choice of their taunt?  We currently have one for each God, and the co-op taunt as well.  I'd love to be able to choose how I taunt players from a range of choices.

We have Poseidon's arm thing (lol), Zeus thrusts his fist into the air, Hades laughs maniacally and I can't even think of Ares one.  If I could create one, I'd love to see my character take the role of a chicken and mock the enemy clucking with his elbows pointing out and flapping!  Or even having my character stand there and flex like a boss.  

There's a lot of potential here with being able to select your own taunt, as well as in terms of player customisation in general.

What does the community want to see in light of this?  :smileysurprised:

--------------------------------------------------
"Can you stand on your head?"

photo SparklyKitten3.jpg
Message 1 of 17 (238 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
403 posts

Re: Player Customisation

Apr 4, 2013

The idea of a customisable taunt reminds me of the Uncharted 3 MP. You would unlock taunts through leveling and points then select which you would like to use before entering a game. I think there would be room for more seeing as though right and down on the d-pad currently serve no purpose whatsoever. Maybe the possibility to keep the left and up taunts as they are now but have an option for you to set your own with the other 2 buttons.

photo Posiedon2.jpg
Message 2 of 17 (221 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
169 posts

Apr 4, 2013

Great idea; however, first they must work on how to keep the game fresh, like adding new game modes, weapons, etc. then move on to this. I would love to see this though.

Message 3 of 17 (195 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2926 posts

Apr 4, 2013
They could add in height/body type options. Maybe female warriors or secondary color change for armor.

Hades vs Kratos on Make A Gif
make animated gifs like this at MakeAGif
Message 4 of 17 (184 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
190 posts

Apr 4, 2013
In the MP survey I suggested having secondary colour changes for armour, even a third for small details/components. I love being able to customise my character as much as possible. Especially having 4 different characters to customise! :smileyvery-happy:
--------------------------------------------------
"Can you stand on your head?"

photo SparklyKitten3.jpg
Message 5 of 17 (169 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1892 posts

Apr 4, 2013
Customize brutal kills (i.e. choose 3 brutals form a large list) is a nice idea, unlocking nicer brutals as you level up.

Taunting as you level up is nice too. In AC MP, you can shoose 3 types of taunts for each character. Very nice!

Customizing height and weight would be funny too. Maybe the face. However you rarely see someone's face.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
You were always Zeus' Favorite!

You were alway Zeus' favorite!

My channel: http://youtube.com/user/czeuch
Message 6 of 17 (155 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1892 posts

Apr 4, 2013

Customize brutal kills (i.e. choose 3 brutals form a large list) is a nice idea, unlocking nicer brutals as you level up.

Taunting as you level up is nice too. In AC MP, you can shoose 3 types of taunts for each character. Very nice!

Customizing height and weight would be funny too. Maybe the face. However you rarely see someone's face.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
You were always Zeus' Favorite!

You were alway Zeus' favorite!

My channel: http://youtube.com/user/czeuch
Message 7 of 17 (155 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
973 posts

Re: Player Customization

[ Edited ]
Apr 4, 2013

Vampire_Damian wrote:
They could add in height/body type options. Maybe female warriors or secondary color change for armor.

I guess female characters will never be added, it just takes too much work and the whole multiplayer would have to be adapted (corrected :smileytongue:) so that it could fit without glitches. There is also that thing about "violence against women"... But I'd love to see more customization.

signature.jpg

Message 8 of 17 (144 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4057 posts

Apr 4, 2013

Rafa_psc wrote:

Vampire_Damian wrote:

I guess female characters will never be added, it just takes too much work and the whole multiplayer would have to be added so that it could fit without glitches. There is also that thing about "violence against women"... But I'd love to see more customization.

Red = Incorrect

Green = Correct

photo Sig_zps70d8d3f0.jpg
Message 9 of 17 (141 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
973 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 4, 2013

LOL, idk why I wrote ADDED instead of ADAPTED

But I still don't think they would create whole new models and animations and release that on an update.

signature.jpg

Message 10 of 17 (138 Views)
0 Likes