Fender Bender
4062 posts

Re: Player Customization

Apr 4, 2013

Rafa_psc wrote:

LOL, idk why I wrote ADDED instead of ADAPTED

But I still don't think they would create whole new models and animations and release that on an update.

They don't need to. They already have Amazonian women warriors, they could build off that. Trust me, it's not all that hard. I DOUBT they'll add it, but still. It would be bada*s.

photo Sig_zps70d8d3f0.jpg
Message 11 of 17 (83 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
66 posts

Apr 4, 2013

different body types and long hair xD

Message 12 of 17 (82 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
53 posts

Apr 4, 2013
Some more customisation would be cool, maybe hairstyles and facial hairstyles for your character as well. Just more stuff to set yourself apart.
Message 13 of 17 (82 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
973 posts

Apr 4, 2013

d1v4d wrote:

Rafa_psc wrote:

But I still don't think they would create whole new models and animations and release that on an update.

They don't need to. They already have Amazonian women warriors, they could build off that. Trust me, it's not all that hard. I DOUBT they'll add it, but still. It would be bada*s.

Ok, but if they do, I guess some weapons would have to be adapted, it would be weird to see a woman carrying a giant sword or hammer

signature.jpg

Message 14 of 17 (76 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4062 posts

Apr 4, 2013

Rafa_psc wrote:

d1v4d wrote:

Rafa_psc wrote:

Ok, but if they do, I guess some weapons would have to be adapted, it would be weird to see a woman carrying a giant sword or hammer

Yeah, they could be the agile class.

photo Sig_zps70d8d3f0.jpg
Message 15 of 17 (70 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
973 posts

Re: Player Customisation

[ Edited ]
Apr 5, 2013

So back to customisation ideas: We could add different hairstyles and beards  Man Very Happy (poseidon and zeus war helms would also look better this way)

EDIT: Some relics or items (including armor and weapons) could also have some effects like: longer duration of world weapons, delaying enemy traps activation, setting traps faster, faster running/longer jumps (not too much), faster recovery from counter/parry, longer grapple (also, not too much) and faster gods intervention actions, like faster removing the spear of olympus.

signature.jpg

Message 16 of 17 (60 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
190 posts

Re: Player Customisation

Apr 5, 2013
I would love to see set bonuses on the armour. It could potentially bring the other armour sets that are severely underused into play if they had quite a significant bonus from using all 3 components. It's just a case of making sure they're all fairly balanced otherwise you'd see the more advanced pieces being underused, and the sets with a powerful bonus everywhere.
--------------------------------------------------
"Can you stand on your head?"

photo SparklyKitten3.jpg
Message 17 of 17 (48 Views)
0 Likes