May 06 2013
By: M3l3ndr3z1 First Son 13 posts

Player went 200-4 and party member played for both sides

11 replies 260 views Edited May 6, 2013

It's not a typo, I just finished a match that seemed to have been hacked. One player finished with TWO HUNDRED (200) KILLS and four deaths. Another guy in his party was playing for both sides. I was on their team and everything was hectic.

RECAP

As we waited in lobby (8 players) to play TFOG, the timer began and teams aligned 2v1 with the other five remaining grey. The match starts in the labyrinth and it is showing 3v4 when I pull up the scoreboard. Match begins and there are 3 players(green) on my side and 1 (red). As the match starts, I try attacking the red player on our side to no success, he also has the halo over him when he runs but cannot grapple. I pull up the scoreboard again and he is on the other team (im thinking **bleep**!) I follow him around and he gets the first capture and gives us the points (green). I start battling the other team, and its not a problem with attacking them. I see the guy who is registering to be on the other team and capturing  for our team. We are takin the lead and again I pulled the scoreboard and it shows that one of our teammates is now 100-1 KDR. The names on the scoreboard keep changing from our psn to "Aligned with Zeus, Ares, etc." I kept playing and could capture points, open chests etc. but as I kept battling others I noticed that everyone was continually using magic. I pick up a magic orb and as I used it, the magic would not drain. Now the player that seems to be on bith teams can now be attacked  by BOTH teams, yet if he was killed it would register as a suicide for him. The match is about 100 favor from being over and my score seemed fine for everyone except for the top player who finished the match 200-4. The match ended fairly quickly but there were not 200 kills for anyone.

FOR THOSE THAT DONT WANT TO READ IT ALL

1. Player went 200-4

2. Player played for both teams

3. Magic used consecutively without refueling (didn't drain)

Has anyone experienced something like this before? I have the names of those players but don't know if it would be considered flaming

Message 1 of 12 (260 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2295 posts

Re: Player went 200-4 and party member played for both sides

May 6, 2013

I said it before and I'll say it again. This game is broken.

Message 2 of 12 (255 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
852 posts

May 6, 2013

The same thing happened to me today when I was playing TFoG. I was on both teams and I had 125 kills and 1 death somehow. The match disconnected in the end.

Erebus..jpg
Message 3 of 12 (253 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1944 posts

May 6, 2013

Holy **bleep** that is one messed up bug, or someone actually did hack idk. Even though I love playing this game and it is so addicting, I do agree with Silver that this game is pretty broken. Not broken enough to make me quit playing, but broken enough to p*ss me off.

Message 4 of 12 (248 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
26 posts

May 6, 2013
OP, just in case you want to shorten everything, you can put TL;DR instead righting it all out. tl;dr = Too long; Didn't Read. On topic, i have not seen someone score like that yet.
Message 5 of 12 (230 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
418 posts

May 6, 2013

You unlock this door with the key of imagination. Beyond it is another dimension - a dimension of sound, a dimension of sight, a dimension of mind. You're moving into a land of both shadow and substance, of things and ideas. You've just crossed over into the Twilight Zone. do do do duh duh duh duh duh duh.......................

gowtheartofwar.webs.com
GET READY TO TASTE YOUR OWN BLOOD!

Message 6 of 12 (224 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2802 posts

May 6, 2013

game is getting more crazy everyday

Message 7 of 12 (148 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
307 posts

May 6, 2013
Nice KD, kudos to him :smileytongue:
--------------------------------
Reapers of War

Message 8 of 12 (143 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1206 posts

May 6, 2013

You can HACK ON THIS GAME? When did this happen?

Message 9 of 12 (128 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
226 posts

May 6, 2013
This happend to me and to make it fair I just left the game I was able to kill both teams once I realize I took one of my team down I was like wt* is going on then I check all teams by pressing start and all were right but my whole team had " -" and they were red I just quit the game and had my friends invite me back after tr match .
Message 10 of 12 (110 Views)
0 Likes