Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Wastelander
869 posts

Re: Poseidon Obliteration Magic: BLOCKED and DODGED!

Apr 24, 2013

tbxvividos wrote:
When someone brings up an issue that doesnt exist it most certainly is appropriate to tell them to stop crying

Is that how your mother raised you? The world is going to hell.

Please use plain text.
Message 21 of 39 (205 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
634 posts

Apr 24, 2013
We´ll atleast Zeus,Hades and Ares are reduce mana cost at rank 3.
Please use plain text.
Message 22 of 39 (205 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
59 posts

Apr 24, 2013
I am so very likely to take you seriously now that you've said "we'll' and listed 3 gods that never have, and dont, say anything about reduced mana costs.
*cough*
Please use plain text.
Message 23 of 39 (199 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2263 posts

Apr 24, 2013

This thread is is about magic being blocked and dodged. If the mana issue is now resolved we should get back on topic. Back to your corners gentleman. 

Please use plain text.
Message 24 of 39 (195 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1655 posts

Apr 24, 2013

i personally havent been able to block ult magic..... i havent used any of them yet so cant comment on having been blocked or interupted

- CPT of the Lomabax Preatorian Guard

"don't forget to buy poison arrows in order to f**k you chair"- epic name bro
Please use plain text.
Message 25 of 39 (189 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
59 posts

Apr 24, 2013
Ive had ares and poseidon ults blocked numerous times, ive both dodged zeus ult from close range and also been sucked in to it from OFF SCREEN, and ive killed numerous hades while they cast theirs.

At this point hades is the only ult im still liking and sometimes ill use ares but inferno is honestly better
Please use plain text.
Message 26 of 39 (185 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
634 posts

Apr 24, 2013
I'll post a pic tomorrow about those mana reduction. Learn to press R1 to inspect.
Please use plain text.
Message 27 of 39 (170 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
11708 posts

Apr 25, 2013

@tbx

their claims are valid. The mana cost on certain magics gets reduced to 75...the problem is that it reduces your mana pool...it is thus a worthless upgrade bcuz it requires you to still get 2 fountains but the extra 25 is lost :smileyhappy: I dont blame you for not knowing...it is a subtle thing in the description of the magic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Please use plain text.
Message 28 of 39 (160 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
190 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 25, 2013

Poseidon4ever wrote:

@tbx

their claims are valid. The mana cost on certain magics gets reduced to 75...the problem is that it reduces your mana pool...it is thus a worthless upgrade bcuz it requires you to still get 2 fountains but the extra 25 is lost :smileyhappy: I dont blame you for not knowing...it is a subtle thing in the description of the magic

Actually all the ultimate magics cost 100 mana at all three ranks of the spell. The Next Rank text on Rank 2 inspect mentioning the reduced mana cost is just incorrect text and should display the buff that gets provided at Rank 3. Some text is right some wrong depending on region. Now everyone can calm down.

Please use plain text.
Message 29 of 39 (153 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
190 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 25, 2013

FieryCaptain wrote:

Lot's of the ingame descriptions are wrong, don't apply what they say or execute like "chargables" or even Poseidons Blade, like "Tidal Sweep= applies magical counter on hit" no such affect in practice though...

The Tidal Sweep does work correctly. I beleive the magical counter being referred to is the amount of hits needed to grant a blue orb. 3 magical counters = 1 blue orb. If you perform the Tidal Sweep (worth 2 magical counters instead of one) then hit once more with the weapon you get a blue orb. So it does apply an additional magic counter when used.

Please use plain text.
Message 30 of 39 (149 Views)
0 Likes