Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Jan 24 2013
By: Aaron_4262 Lombax Warrior 151 posts

Prestige Mode and Tattoos!!!

15 replies 632 views Edited Jan 24, 2013

I think the game needs to raise the level cap way higher than 30 but not ridiculous like 70 maybe 50 and once you get there you should be able to prestige to level 10...and when you get to prestige level 1 you unlock 1 token to choose between a few choices

1. Choose a different god alignmenthttp://community.us.playstation.com/t5/God-of-War-Ascension-Multiplayer/Choosing-a-GOD/m-p/39377383#...

2. Choose a Bad-**bleep** armour set that like an upgraded version of your gods amour set

3. Choose a Iconic Weapon

and also I think that when you prestige you unlock the tattoo shop where you can select tattoos that give

you statshttp://community.us.playstation.com/t5/God-of-War-Ascension-Multiplayer/Tattoos-have-minor-stats/m-p...

so what do you guys think!

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 16 (632 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4057 posts

Re: Prestige Mode and Tattoos!!!

Jan 24, 2013

Tattoos should be purely cosmetic. Adding stats to 'tattoos' would just swirl the whole unbalancing issue all over...

photo Sig_zps70d8d3f0.jpg
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 16 (623 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
9668 posts

Jan 24, 2013
NO PRESTIGE. None. If there is prestige Aaron....if there is prestige I'm going to find you man...I'm going to find you...

UNLESS... the idea that stripesmarine and a couple of others and I had about having each prestige offer some form of end game unlock.

As in, prestige 1 you got some form of godly armor you could unlock but you have to get to the max level to unlock...and it would continue like that until you unlocked a godly item for every slot.

Each item would be of your choice and offer stats of your choice.

But other than that? No, keep prestige the HELL away.

I would love to see 100 levels.

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 16 (619 Views)
Keyblade Wielder
9668 posts

Jan 24, 2013

d1v4d wrote:

Tattoos should be purely cosmetic. Adding stats to 'tattoos' would just swirl the whole unbalancing issue all over...

ahem...they are called "statoos"

And the idea was to add very minor stats...like 5 or 10, and 20 at best for some higher level stattoos. 

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 16 (617 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4057 posts

Jan 24, 2013

Goldhawk1 wrote:
NO PRESTIGE. None. If there is prestige Aaron....if there is prestige I'm going to find you man...I'm going to find you...

UNLESS... the idea that stripesmarine and a couple of others and I had about having each prestige offer some form of end game unlock.

As in, prestige 1 you got some form of godly armor you could unlock but you have to get to the max level to unlock...and it would continue like that until you unlocked a godly item for every slot.

and those 100 levels (NOT F***** 99) would be very tough to reach, right? :smileywink:

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 16 (614 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
9668 posts

Jan 24, 2013

d1v4d wrote:

Goldhawk1 wrote:

and those 100 levels (NOT F***** 99) would be very tough to reach, right? :smileywink:

Of course!  

We talked about this a while back in another thread...

But no one seems to create a very efficient leveling system anymore.  I would love for it to get harder and harder once you get to higher levels but of course have those hard levels give  you huge rewards for all the work you put in.

I'd like it to be much like Uncharted 2 to be honest.  It's pretty easy and gets harder and harder until you reach level 50.  Then it gets REALLY hard, but the badges for levels you got were very prestigeous and looked better than all the other levels...kind of like "legendary" levels.  Once you got to end game you got a special skin for doing so.  They really screwed up level 61-80 but the rest of the game was great.

I would like GoW to be like that, as long as end game or content towards the end of the game was really worth it make it hard as hell.  

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 16 (603 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
50 posts

Jan 24, 2013

d1v4d wrote:

Goldhawk1 wrote:

THATS IT!!!!! 

it would be freaking nice to have a game for once that actually goes to 100!! and not 99

Personally it really jumps my ju ju bees when my level just stays at 99 :smileytongue:

elite-predator26-okia photo EP-okia_zpsc5dc3e5a.jpg
Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 16 (601 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4057 posts

Jan 24, 2013

**cough PS ALL STARS cough**

Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 16 (596 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
12 posts

Jan 24, 2013

If the option to prestige were to be added, I would like it to be done like Rebirths in White Knight Chronicles. 
The max level is 80 and you still have many skill trees that need leveling up. When you rebirth, you start at level 65 so you can get more skill points.(It takes roughly 6-8 Rebirths to fully max out  every skill tree).

I would rather the option to prestige be done like that, than to just lose all of your skill points and levels for almost no reason. If you can unlock a new Weapon/Armor when you reach max level again in prestige mode, it might be worth it. MIGHT!

Another thing that I'm worried about is the amount of skill points acquired. At max level, will all the skill points fully level up every spell/item/relics, will you not be able to fully level everything, or will you have extra SP?
It irritated me during the Beta to see 1 Skill point remaining, it's just there. I can't do anything with it - it just would not go away.

photo SD-okia_zps062ba295.jpg
Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 16 (588 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
274 posts

Jan 25, 2013

A WKC player huh?  Actually you start back at level  60 i think and you are at the max amount of skill points at 4 rebirths. You don't get anything extra Skill Points wise after 4 you just are able to reallocate them. 

This type of system  would apeal to those that want the switching of alliances with gods to have a draw back. I like the idea of legacy /prestige but really only if you get something for it. In another thread I suggested a permenat stat bonus to your champion. You don't lose what you have alraedy unlocked you just start back at level one with level 1 stats plus your stat bonus.

Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 16 (572 Views)