Highlighted
Dec 21 2012
By: DoMthyBoMb Hekseville Citizen 336 posts

Public Video

2 replies 136 views Edited Dec 21, 2012

I know in most beta's you are not allowed to post anything public while the beta is running. Sometimes that rule gets lifted.

I tried searching but I found no answer. Are we allowed to post public video and stream at this point in time? If not, will we ever be able to while the beta is running?

Message 1 of 3 (136 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
787 posts

Re: Public Video

Dec 21, 2012

I dont want to speak for santa Monica, but I have seen them say yes to other players. Plus people have posted videos on youtube already.

Message 2 of 3 (133 Views)
0 Likes
Platinum
55490 posts

Re: Public Video

Dec 21, 2012

DoMthyBoMb wrote:

I know in most beta's you are not allowed to post anything public while the beta is running. Sometimes that rule gets lifted.

I tried searching but I found no answer. Are we allowed to post public video and stream at this point in time? If not, will we ever be able to while the beta is running?

Get permission BEFORE uploading anything from the beta.  Ask one of the GOW devs you see posting their names have a red symbol like mine but they have a wrench instead of a trophy.  

You COULD be banned from the beta if you upload something and they didn't want you to and they find out about it.

Message 3 of 3 (128 Views)