Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Uncharted Territory
1892 posts

Re: Putting GOW:A away?

Apr 8, 2013
@BlueSteel

You play a lot dude!

Well, I barely played SP... I've been focusing on MP and still I'm far from maxing all stuff out. I've Zeus 30, Hades 25, Ares 22 and Poseidon 9.

I think the game is still very funny. I like it a lot.

And with the patch, it'll probably get better.

The point of playing after maxing everything out is kicking people's a s s e s in a easier way :smileytongue:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
You were always Zeus' Favorite!

You were alway Zeus' favorite!

My channel: http://youtube.com/user/czeuch
Message 11 of 15 (62 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1944 posts

Apr 8, 2013

I finished SP in all its difficulties, got platinum, and I can keep on playing it 100 more times, its a satisfying game to me. The MP I still am having a blast with it. I maxed out 2 gods and gonna start working on another god. The bugs might get annoying but it doesnt fully get in my way of how fun the game is. I kinda feel sorry for ppl who have to wait for so long just to play a game, this is mostly one of the things that make ppl stop playing. It used to take forever but now It only takes like 2 to 3 min to start a match for me. 

Message 12 of 15 (62 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
114 posts

Apr 8, 2013
I am still enjoying the everlasting life out of this game and no one can change my mind by posting negative stuff about the game.
If you want to play with me its ok i will add you PSN ID: Spartca

Member of the Demigod Legion

Message 13 of 15 (48 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
533 posts

Apr 8, 2013
we all know that the SP is a fail, but the mp has a lot of potential, in fact im realy having fun despite the bugs.

And for your information, being lvl 30 and have all the gear means nothing. You have almos the same chance of wining at lvl 30 or at lvl 1, its just a matter of skill
Message 14 of 15 (44 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
346 posts

Apr 8, 2013

Thanatos_Mortis wrote:
Why put it away if they are raising the level cap for multiplayer & adding new content?

Exactly. Im hoping theres gonna be a lot of new content.

photo TonyDanzaClan.jpg
Message 15 of 15 (34 Views)
0 Likes