Hekseville Citizen
274 posts

Re: Putting a girl Charecterin GOW Ascension

Jan 20, 2013

We just need more customization in the game. Especially when the Spear of Olympus  comes into play and many are in that area even with the red and green health bars it gets a little congested and hard to figure out which guy that looks really similar is mine.

Women are allowed in the military now in many countries as it is the right thing to do. Brutality against women has happened before ( it goes on)  and this is a gore filled game to begin with.  You don't mind the current gore or the "special bed orb" scenes so this shouldn't be a real issue of not letting people play as female characters. You don't really have an issue with sex or violence only in once specific senerio. For those that wish not to see a woman be gutted or cut in half then I say there be an option like in many games to turn the gore off  and it just have the "who killed you" screen come up  faster on the players that choose to turn it off in multiplayer.

Message 11 of 23 (136 Views)
Fender Bender
4062 posts

Jan 20, 2013

rachelnlucas wrote:

We just need more customization in the game. Especially when the Spear of Olympus  comes into play and many are in that area even with the red and green health bars it gets a little congested and hard to figure out which guy that looks really similar is mine.

Women are allowed in the military now in many countries as it is the right thing to do. Brutality against women has happened before ( it goes on)  and this is a gore filled game to begin with.  You don't mind the current gore or the "special bed orb" scenes so this shouldn't be a real issue of not letting people play as female characters. You don't really have an issue with sex or violence only in once specific senerio. For those that wish not to see a woman be gutted or cut in half then I say there be an option like in many games to turn the gore off  and it just have the "who killed you" screen come up  faster on the players that choose to turn it off in multiplayer.

Filled with good suggestions aren't you.

photo Sig_zps70d8d3f0.jpg
Message 12 of 23 (132 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5591 posts

Jan 20, 2013

@rachelandlucas I Agree, Has Any1 Played SOCOM 4: U.S. Navy Seals ?

There Is Female South Korean Special Forces Officer That Is A Trained Killer ! .Lol

Her Code Name Is Forty-Five And She Was In The MP Of The Game .

And I Loved Playing As Her Because She Was Elite And Beautiful At The Same Time ! : )

We Need Equal Representation As d1v4d  Pointed Out !

TLoU GotY 2013 .
Message 13 of 23 (125 Views)
First Son
3 posts

Jan 20, 2013

The more different aspects of the game you see the better.

Message 14 of 23 (117 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
223 posts

Jan 20, 2013

love the idea but it probably will never happen though

Message 15 of 23 (115 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
373 posts

Jan 20, 2013

Gears of War 3 had multiple female characters, and that game is bloody violent. Seeing Anya chainsawed by a Locust Grunt isn't disturbing.

I would be totally fine with a female character being in, It would definitely add diversity between the huge bulky bald men that are in the game.

Message 16 of 23 (112 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1346 posts

Jan 20, 2013

give us tattoos for our warriors and allow us to play with no armor first if we want!  Then yes, 100% behind the female idea

Message 17 of 23 (110 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
373 posts

Jan 21, 2013

Crackle2012 wrote:

give us tattoos for our warriors and allow us to play with no armor first if we want!  Then yes, 100% behind the female idea

Agreed, more aesthitics for our characters would be nice to have. Hair, and tattoos. Also, I think it would be pretty hilarious to have goofy armor that has weird perks. Ex: Unlockable Cod of War armor set for Poseidon warriors, Grim Reaper armor set for Hades warriors, and if the thrid weapon class IS a spear, maybe have the Reapers Scythe (I know it's not a spear). See where I'm going with this?

Message 18 of 23 (100 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5591 posts

Jan 21, 2013

@Crackle2012 My Boy The Gods Have Spoken About "Tattoos" And Are Now Implemented In A MP Mode Yet To Be Announced !

Here Is The Proof: GoW.png

Let Us Rejoice !

TLoU GotY 2013 .
Message 19 of 23 (95 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
6 posts

Jan 21, 2013

I think it would be epic if you put Nariko from heavenly sword in (GOWA) that would be epic, anyone agree? and then we can have different endings where her and Kratos fall for each other or they fight to the death, anyone second that?

Message 20 of 23 (81 Views)
0 Likes