Mar 12, 2013
Ha! I'm glad I didn't delete the beta.
Message 11 of 28 (396 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
19 posts

Re: Question about the champion's blade and armor gifts

Mar 12, 2013
I got them both downloaded and used in game, so if anyone is still having trouble try again?
Message 12 of 28 (393 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
4 posts

[ Edited ]
Mar 12, 2013

Um...I played the multiplayer beta and it's even still installed on my PS3 yet I can't download the champions armor or blade and it says I can't because I supposedly don't have the multiplayer beta...yet I do and yet I did play it a ton.  I even started up my multiplayer beta and looked at my characters and gear then went right back to the playstation store and got the same bug message.  So do moderators ever come and answer these questions?  Will Santa Monica fix this problem?

Edit: I fixed the problem.  It was a stupid problem where I downloaded the beta from my cousin's PS+ account to my PS3 then played it on my PS User Name.  So it wasn't giving me credit that I owned the beta and wasn't letting me download the champion's gear.  To fix it I used the universal code F2TA-HMNB-762G for the open beta to "purchase" the beta on my PSN User Name and then it finally let me download the champion's gear.  Very stupid way to tie things together, but glad I could get around the bug.

Message 13 of 28 (384 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3054 posts

Mar 12, 2013

Hello! This article will help: http://www.godofwar.com/en-us/blog/your-beta-rewards/

If anyone has further questions, please let us know!

Message 14 of 28 (349 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
49 posts

[ Edited ]
Mar 13, 2013

Ja7red wrote:

Um...I played the multiplayer beta and it's even still installed on my PS3 yet I can't download the champions armor or blade and it says I can't because I supposedly don't have the multiplayer beta...yet I do and yet I did play it a ton.  I even started up my multiplayer beta and looked at my characters and gear then went right back to the playstation store and got the same bug message.  So do moderators ever come and answer these questions?  Will Santa Monica fix this problem?

Edit: I fixed the problem.  It was a stupid problem where I downloaded the beta from my cousin's PS+ account to my PS3 then played it on my PS User Name.  So it wasn't giving me credit that I owned the beta and wasn't letting me download the champion's gear.  To fix it I used the universal code F2TA-HMNB-762G for the open beta to "purchase" the beta on my PSN User Name and then it finally let me download the champion's gear.  Very stupid way to tie things together, but glad I could get around the bug.

Thanks so much for this!  I'm crossing my fingers that it works because I've been experiencing the exact same problem!

I'm a playstation+ member, so the multiplayer got downloaded automatically to my system.  The DLC says that I apparently do not own the game, and the craziest thing is that it wasn't showing up in my dowloads list under account management, but it was on my system!  After talking to the PSN support, they pretty much told me I was screwed.  Extremely disheartening.  I'll update to let ya know if this worked for me.  Fingers crossed!

Message 15 of 28 (331 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
49 posts

[ Edited ]
Mar 13, 2013

Okay, so that worked! Kinda....I was able to purchase them at the store, and I see that little icon that says purchased, but it won't download. Every time I hit 'download' I just see the loading screen for a few seconds then nothing. They are not on my download list, nor in my cart. This is beginning to get very frustrating.

*Edit:  Okay, seems to be appearing in-game, so it must have downloaded.  It's just weird that it doesn't show up in my download history or anything.  Un-nerves me, lol

Message 16 of 28 (324 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
78 posts

Mar 13, 2013
Tank and Gypsy,
I Have pleaded all over this board and no one seems to be able to help me. Please do something.
I have played the beta as a Spartan, non PS+, on my main account: fellipeabreu. This account is from the EU since I lived in Spain when I bought my PS3.
Since currently I live in Brazil I bought a local version of the game. For obvious reasons I couldn't download my Preoder DLCs on my EU account, so I had to start playing GoW:A on my new local account: BRaider2099.
This brazilian account doesn't have the beta and so I am not allowed to download the rewards. How can I get new codes for my region 1 disk and new account?

I have contacted PS support on the US and they directed me to local support. Local support doesn't seem to know what the hell a beta is, let alone how to solve my issue.
I have tried using the universal DLC code some users have posted but that seems to work only in the US, not in Brazil.

I need either direct codes for the Champion DLCs or a code for the brazilian Beta.
If anyone can help me, my private mail is fellipeabreu@hotmail.com.
Message 17 of 28 (315 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
8 posts

Mar 14, 2013

and for me I can't see champions blade and armor on european ps store, unless they have not put it there, can anyone confirm this please?

Message 18 of 28 (279 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
70 posts

Mar 14, 2013
None of you are going to use it anyway.

It is literally just a re-skin of the first armor set, warrior I believe,

The sword has the same attacks and stats as the gladiator sword.
Message 19 of 28 (269 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
142 posts

Mar 14, 2013

Ya - what's the point of this armor anyway if it's no better than the base level stuff you get automatically?  I made sure I downloaded it all before I tried out the MP, and found that there is literally no advantage to the armor and sword at all.  Just looks different.  Oh well, had a good time with my first match anyway and looking forward to trying out some more.

Message 20 of 28 (247 Views)
0 Likes