First Son
12 posts

Re: R.I.P. Ascension

Oct 15, 2013

Singleplayer is very good for me but multiplayer is not accepted for me. I regret every minutes and every dollars for xp buff. I never back to multi. I left this game few month ago. Ascension R.I.P

Message 51 of 52 (200 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Lombax Warrior
191 posts

Re: R.I.P. Ascension

Oct 15, 2013

ThaRawDeal wrote:

Regardless of all my frustrations with the glitches and how this game is unbalanced, i've greatly enjoyed my time with this game. However game modes like 8 player favor of the gods never seem to populate and match of champions lobbies have been taking longer and longer to fill. This game might be at its end and I feel like we should send it off right. I thought it might be fun to make a list of the best and worst things about this game across all patches. For example, for the guys who have been playing since day 1, when do you feel this game was running at its peak? I'll just make a list of things that might be interesting to discuss to get things rolling for now.

1.  most under rated weapon/armor/magic/item/relic

2.  coolest looking special attack

3.  worst map in the game

If you agree with something that has already been posted just kudos the comment instead duplicating the post.

What are you talking about? Man, I played against you 3 nights ago. Was a great match! I usually play 4-player MoC and never have any issues.

Team FotG does take a bit of time to populate, but not an insanely long time. CTF does seems to take a bit longer though.

BoH populates almost immediately.

8-player MoC I will agree with you there, that does take forever to populate, but I have played it a few times.

Message 52 of 52 (180 Views)
0 Likes