Mar 16 2013
By: CrzyJoe31213 First Son 11 posts

RAGE QUITTERS MUST BE PUNISHED

7 replies 300 views Edited Mar 16, 2013

I'm having a blast playing GOWA MP and SP. 

The only problem i've run into (aside from a few freezes) are the sore losers that Rage Quit and disconnect from the game.

This usually happens...

1) when our team is winning,

2) after destroying the same person 2-3 times in a row.

3) following the score card after the match.

I've been playing all sorts of MP for over ten years now and this is nothing new.

These violaters have been FLAGGED and BANNED in the past.  I understand that servers MAY be congested, but more times than not its the HOST Player that ruins the experience for everyone.

Yah know, it might have been that 8 y o kid i heard just the other night. no self control or restraint. If these spoiled brats can't get what they want, they'll throw a tantrum. In this case, disconnecting from game.

DEVS: Please look into said notorious players and deal with them accordingly. 

I love this game and the fewer rotten apples will make for a much more enjoyable MP experience.

PSN: CrzyJoe_825

Message 1 of 8 (300 Views)
Splicer
75 posts

Re: RAGE QUITTERS MUST BE PUNISHED

Mar 16, 2013

Playing devil's advocate here a bit:

I imagine some people after the scorecard being show after the match may be legit disconnects. I know I was getting booted when I use my wireless connection, I still do in fact if I use it.

As far as quitting because of extreme losing, I can say I've been there a couple of times. When you're doing a 2v2 and it has devolved from the outset to a 2v1 kill grind it's hard to stay with it. Getting 1 to 2 kills for an entire match against 2 other people vs their 10+ kills and 1 or 2 deaths? Yeah expect people to bow out early.

The problem is it's just to easy to gang up on people especially if you're better equipped and more experienced. There isn't much of a way to avoid being spawn juggled etc... Now for 4v4 favor of the Gods stuff. It doesn't make much sense to quit early. You still can get get good points if you stick around and do objective stuff or heck even just get chests. You also need chests for unlocks so it pays to stick around. Even if your team is getting the short end of the stick. Also capture the flag games can turn around quick, sometimes a team close to finishing their foe runs into a slump and ends up losing the entire match. If people haven't learned that, then they haven't played it enough in general or they chronically quit everything they play.

I'm not saying you should be warned or receive some punishment if the warning doesnt work. Perhaps a time out of that game mode for 10min or something, or time out in general? Although that often times ends up pushing people that are not leaving on purpose. I myself would enjoy being able to block people from my game searches. Avoiding matches where I'd have to play with them if I flag them.

Message 2 of 8 (269 Views)
Highlighted
Hekseville Citizen
307 posts

Mar 27, 2013
This has happened to me two times in a row now. It`s very annoying indeed. They need to stop caring about stupid stats -.-. They destroy the game for everyone else.
--------------------------------
Reapers of War

Message 3 of 8 (194 Views)
Lombax Warrior
165 posts

Jun 18, 2013
Just wrote something similar. This problem is getting worse.
Message 4 of 8 (135 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
165 posts

Jun 18, 2013
Agreed!
Message 5 of 8 (134 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
271 posts

Jun 18, 2013

My favorite part of all of this is nobody (gypsy, just-tank or anyone from SSM) ever even bothers to say if they are going to do anything about it. They just ignore us, I know they are busy but come on an update would be really nice. Communication with this game is bad and getting worse.

Message 6 of 8 (129 Views)
Lombax Warrior
79 posts

Jun 18, 2013

Message 7 of 8 (116 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
385 posts

Jun 18, 2013
Considering all the lag and pure failures of the game it's nearly impossible to weed out RAGE quitters from just regular people who are continuously having connection issues with the game itself.
NEVER ARGUE WITH IDIOTS, THEY WILL DRAG YOU DOWN TO THEIR LEVEL AND BEAT YOU WITH EXPERIENCE....

A WISE MAN MAKES HIS OWN DECISIONS, AN IGNORANT MAN FOLLOWS PUBLIC OPINION...
Message 8 of 8 (103 Views)
0 Likes