Uncharted Territory
1497 posts

Re: RAGE QUITTING! It has to stop!

Jun 23, 2013
You know rage quitting is also a response to the unbalanced match making. For this reason specifically if I'm match up against an unascended and low rank player, I don't go all out on them. If I'm in a 3 man MoC ill let the 2 of them go at it then engage the winner. I won't 'kill steal' either. Heck ill even let them get the health if its there.

For all the above average players out there (you know who you are) show a bit of mercy to these players, especially when you know you'll win the match regardless. People are less likely to rage quit if they are having fun and feel like they can compete.

Check out my channel for GoW matches, highlights and other videos.
Message 121 of 264 (531 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
307 posts

Jun 23, 2013
Proper punishment. If you rq, you wont be able to play for 1 hour. FIXED!!!
--------------------------------
Reapers of War

Message 122 of 264 (524 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
309 posts

Jun 23, 2013

lol i play exactly like dabeast. lol when im in MOC ill even take world weps and throw them away Smiley Tongue lol

Message 123 of 264 (516 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
307 posts

Jun 23, 2013
You dont have to gang up on people to make them quit lol. Happened several times today and no one got gang banged. They just leave if they cant kill you.
--------------------------------
Reapers of War

Message 124 of 264 (492 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1202 posts

Jun 24, 2013
we have not forgotten!
Message 125 of 264 (466 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
334 posts

Jun 26, 2013
I don't understand why people get mad over this? I just sit and laugh. I'm not the best hell I'm not that good but if you rage quit its funny to me. And as for quitting. Like someone said earlier if its 4 or 3 on 1 ill leave. If its 2 on 1 ill try. Possibly leave. If its 2 on 1 I try getting it to the point of where each of us takes turn fighting the other guy or th same if I'm the 1. Tough it dont happen when I'm the 1 much. Nothing you can do to control it. And making it ban someone for an hour or stack each time they do will never happen. That is the dumbest idea I've ever heard of from a game designers stand point. You're gonna lose fans for it. **bleep** ill stop playing if they do that. Emergencies happen and family has to be taken sorry if I have to quit I have to quit dont feel like being punished cause you have no life. Finish the dam game and reque stop whining.
Erebus..jpg
Message 126 of 264 (433 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1202 posts

Jun 26, 2013
then make a 40min coldown.
If you have to leave, fine!
Then you dont have a problem waiting 40 min untill you can play again!
Message 127 of 264 (429 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
271 posts

Jun 27, 2013

xbLackFridAy wrote:
I don't understand why people get mad over this? I just sit and laugh. I'm not the best hell I'm not that good but if you rage quit its funny to me. And as for quitting. Like someone said earlier if its 4 or 3 on 1 ill leave. If its 2 on 1 ill try. Possibly leave. If its 2 on 1 I try getting it to the point of where each of us takes turn fighting the other guy or th same if I'm the 1. Tough it dont happen when I'm the 1 much. Nothing you can do to control it. And making it ban someone for an hour or stack each time they do will never happen. That is the dumbest idea I've ever heard of from a game designers stand point. You're gonna lose fans for it. **bleep** ill stop playing if they do that. Emergencies happen and family has to be taken sorry if I have to quit I have to quit dont feel like being punished cause you have no life. Finish the dam game and reque stop whining.

So if an emergency comes up and family has to be taken care of you should have no problem with a hour cool down period right? Also quitting when unbalanced makes you just as bad as rage quitters, in my eyes you are actually worse than them.

Message 128 of 264 (399 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1202 posts

[ Edited ]
Jun 27, 2013

In case of a REAL emergency I feel confident in that the player would just drop the controller and leave.
Not sit through and manually enter the menu and selecting QUIT, and then click X again to agree!

As it have been said before: if not removing the quit option!
Then implement a penalty for using it!
An hours penalty for quitting while in an game is a good option imo!

People should not have the easy conveniences of destroying other peoples time of playing,
which they them self payed good money to play!

If you don't have 10 min to spare, then don't enter a game!
Its as simple as that!

If an event unfold that requires your immediate attention!
Then you could care less about not being able to play for 1 hour!

This is a Win/Win Situation imo.
And is a reasonable option to contain the majority of Rage Quitters!

If people seriously have a problem with this solution other then them self being effected by this becouse of Rage Quitting!
I would like to hear a reasonable explanation as to why this would not be a good way of limiting the problem at hand!

Message 129 of 264 (342 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Survivor
2329 posts

Jun 27, 2013

Matchmaking players correctly in itself will be a better course of action to eliminate rage quitting.

Banning people or suspending them from playing is just going to have less and less people playing and none of the team balancing would be fixed. If you have ascended players and demi-god players stacked against new players or low level teams what do you think is going to happen?

You aren't seeing the bigger picture, you're only seeing what you want as a result.  The community extends to players far outside this forum.

Message 130 of 264 (289 Views)