Highlighted
May 11 2013
By: Rolingachu Hekseville Citizen 281 posts

RQ...RQ everywhere...

[ Edited ]
25 replies 350 views Edited May 11, 2013

Welcome to another complain post...

Yesterday i took about an hour to complete a match, cause when i was about to win, the host leaved the room, lving me without any EXP, happened about 5 times in a row, happened when:

-All vs All me 16-2, the others 3 just dummies for me to enjoy.

-4 v 4, Desert of lost souls, 7030 pts, killing the titan, on the scene.

-2 v 2, my partner and i kicking some serious **bleep**.

All those situations that happen all the **bleep** day long, i played about 20 match yesterday...of those 20, at least 15 of those, host RQ...and no it was not DC, it was RQ, on 5 of those matchs i recieved Rage-messages...

I will say it again, we really REALLY need "Leave the match" option removed, or either Host-Switching. As it is right now, im **bleep** tired of playing for nothing.

And is not just for the XP and all the crap, i just wanna have fun and be able to finish A **bleep** SINGLE MATCH...

Now, i need to start playing like a Handless and Mentally challenged boy, so people don't rage?

PD: Don't start with all that crap of "ow look, the guy think he is da best", let's flame him", or "Is just DC... bla bla bla" Im trying to make a serious post about a serious issue.

Message 1 of 26 (350 Views)
Fender Bender
4319 posts

Re: RQ...RQ everywhere...

May 11, 2013

Rolingachu wrote:

You missed out the most important one.

Yesterday i took about an hour to complete a match, cause when i was about to win, the host leaved the room, lving me without any EXP, happened about 5 times in a row, happened when:

-All vs All me 16-0, the others 3 just dummies for me to enjoy.

-4 v 4, Desert of lost souls, 7030 pts, killing the titan, on the scene.

-2 v 2, my partner and i kicking some serious **bleep**.

All those situations that happen all the **bleep** day long, i played about 20 match yesterday...of those 20, at least 15 of those, host RQ...and no it was not DC, it was RQ, on 5 of those matchs i recieved Rage-messages...

I will say it again, we really REALLY need "Leave the match" option removed, or either Host-Switching. As it is right now, im **bleep** tired of playing for nothing.

And is not just for the XP and all the crap, i just wanna have fun and be able to finish A **bleep** SINGLE MATCH...

Now, i need to start playing like a Handless and Mentally challenged boy, so people don't rage?

PD: Don't start with all that crap of "ow look, the guy think he is the better, let's flame him", or "Is just DC... bla bla bla" Im trying to make a serious post about a serious issue.

I don't know if you meant to start a new thread, but you did.   If that was your goal, there are a number of threads about rage quitting you could've added this to.

Oh well.  Simply put, removing "quit" is a dumb idea.  People will still leave, either by pulling the ethernet cable, resetting their router, shutting off their PS3 or some other way.

What we need is host migration and joining matches in progress.  We need better matchmaking.  We need parties to not get split up.  These are the complicated solutions to the problem.  Even at that, these aren't perfect solutions - especially late joining - no one likes joining a battle that's already lost, but they'll mitigate the quitting problem to a degree.

----------------------
She's going to have to fall on her sword. Which means that we have to stick one in the ground, trip her onto it and get someone to jump up and down on her back for ten minutes. --

Malcolm Tucker. Modern day saint.
Message 2 of 26 (344 Views)
Monster Hunter
39 posts

May 11, 2013

thats what im talking about ive had some great matches and the host rq you need to add migrating host like other online games or least show whothe host is we shouldnt have to play trial of the gods just to level up and have fun this really neds to be fixed

Message 3 of 26 (341 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
281 posts

[ Edited ]
May 11, 2013

Yes, the post was intented Smiley Tongue

I know there was other posts, but here is saturday 8 am and im at work...not in a mood to search them rly.

Good ideas, increasing the party to 6 or 8 would be awesome, and host switching is of course the better solution for  RQ Hosts (and DC ones as well).

Or even XP penalties when you leave the match (not DC) would be great

And joining an already existing match, thank you...but no thank you, i would rather prefer the RQ hosts than that.

Message 4 of 26 (337 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
396 posts

[ Edited ]
May 11, 2013

Good thing me and my bro had the sense to "autopilot" our allegiances to high level when there was a full week of Triple XP everything has been maxed out ages ago. People seemed to actually PLAY more when there was a good amount of xp to be had even from a terrible match leading to a loss.

I think it was about 1600-1800 XP for just standing still the whole match, not bad at all, now i can get barely that while working my butt of doing objectives and killing etc. (Not that i have needed xp for a long time) And considering how LITTLE levels REALLY give the player, the grinding required is just wrong towards the player. Grinding weapon and armours up is just tedious, all for +1% rise in stats.

Now the reward for doing "not so good" in a match is pretty much always under 1000 xp even significantly less sometimes.

Message 5 of 26 (303 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
134 posts

May 11, 2013

I agree that host migration is needed. People also need to be punished for quitting all the time. If you quit it counts as a loss in your stats for starters and any experiance points you would gain you don't get. Losing a level may also help stop some leaving.

I don't beleive that it's a connection problem half the time. I believe at least 8 of 10, maybe even 9 of 10 times they are either seeing other peoples level and leaving, seeing a user name that they don't want to play against as they believe they stand less chance of winning or they simple rage quit because they were killed or they won;t win.

Message 6 of 26 (300 Views)
Monster Hunter
39 posts

May 11, 2013

right on and why not show your level in the pregame lobby and what god your with.  I think the main issue is rage quitters we need host migration and when people quit they lose xp or something and joing exting matches with friends would be nice but the matches really arnt that long but it would be nice to join friends with out an invite sent.

Message 7 of 26 (290 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
281 posts

[ Edited ]
May 11, 2013

I have to say something here, Joining to a friend is not the same as joining to a match, i would love to see the first implemented, but no the second one, hell no.

And with the showing things on the lobby, i disagree with that, is already stated that if i know you are  "X god LvL X" i would pick my god to counter that, and that can rly screw things up.

If there is going to be some kind of info showing up on the lobby, i would say Ping, and LvL without the God... wich gives me the idea, why not having some General LvL, besides the "X" god Lvl

Message 8 of 26 (286 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
11779 posts

May 11, 2013

^Ill make this clear. I dont want in game joining bcuz there is no reason why i should get thrown into a game where im automatically losing and have 1000favor to go......that is not worth my time. Also, you should not be able to see allegiances or levels.....people will just hard counter right before the countdown ends

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 9 of 26 (281 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
39 posts

May 11, 2013

you gotta point but something dose need to be done about rage quitting i sick having good matches and not getting credit for my hard work

Message 10 of 26 (274 Views)
0 Likes