Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Sackboy
540 posts

Re: Rage is overpowered

May 20, 2013
Rage is not that hard to avoid if you are Posiedon.
I use the lance so I can easily avoid it.
All i do when someone gets rage is jump and do L1 T which makes an ice circle around them, freezes them and launches them. Then I grapple them in the air and as soon as they fall, hit them with a few attacks (remember they are still frozen/ slowed) then use magic and bam they are stunned. Then brutal kill and rage wasted :smileyvery-happy:
Message 11 of 20 (167 Views)
Sackboy
540 posts

[ Edited ]
May 20, 2013

well anything other than posiedon and you are **bleep**ed lol
unless you are zeus and have a full magic bar with annihilation, then u have a surviving chance :smileyhappy:

Message 12 of 20 (159 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1206 posts

May 20, 2013

3 Kills max? Pretty sure one single kill reduces the rage bar by half.

Message 13 of 20 (137 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1532 posts

May 20, 2013
Fist of Ares and Poseidon Crest magic just to name a few with the right Combos when your opponent has the BOC leads to Rage quitting.
Message 14 of 20 (133 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3413 posts

May 20, 2013
I think that rage mode should be a killstreak reward, like after 5 kills, you can activate rage mode... as for it being op, it only lasts about a minute or 2, and once you get a kill, the timer drops a lot. it can be easily countered with world weapons, or items. hades and Poseidon items that make you a mist work best
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Message 15 of 20 (132 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
190 posts

May 20, 2013
I like the idea of the rage mode. Just would like to c it removed from 2v2s or 4player moc.
Message 16 of 20 (115 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1342 posts

[ Edited ]
May 20, 2013

Vampire_Damian wrote:

Why create a new thread over this when you could just search and add to one of the dozens of threads already created on this topic? Also, there's nothing wrong with it. It's easily avoided, it doesn't last very long, you can still take damage when it's active and you can only normally get 3 kills max with it. It allows people to let off some steam when they aren't doing so good and likely reduces rage-quits. The only reason someone would complain about this that I can think of is if they're bvtthurt over having a killstreak ended.

I agree, rage mode helps those who are not doing well in a match and gives them hope that they can try to mount a comeback. But yes it is possible to avoid/defend against it and yes you can get killed while in it (I've experienced both as I'm sure others have too). I think it's a fine inclusion IMO.

Some ppl have suggested making it a reward for those who do well in a match (instead of those who get killed a lot), but personally I think that would be a mistake. Why would you make someone who is already on a killing spree and doing well in a match even stronger? Then ppl who don't do well would be at even more of a disadvantage.

Are you doing well during a match, getting a lot of kills, and looking for an advantage? Try one of the relics that your allegiance offers that benefits kills then; no need to add rage to that list.

Try "Die for Olympus" in GoWA MP. Click sig to see how
Message 17 of 20 (82 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4316 posts

May 21, 2013

DJMadCow wrote:

Vampire_Damian wrote:

Why create a new thread over this when you could just search and add to one of the dozens of threads already created on this topic? Also, there's nothing wrong with it. It's easily avoided, it doesn't last very long, you can still take damage when it's active and you can only normally get 3 kills max with it. It allows people to let off some steam when they aren't doing so good and likely reduces rage-quits. The only reason someone would complain about this that I can think of is if they're bvtthurt over having a killstreak ended.

I agree, rage mode helps those who are not doing well in a match and gives them hope that they can try to mount a comeback. But yes it is possible to avoid/defend against it and yes you can get killed while in it (I've experienced both as I'm sure others have too). I think it's a fine inclusion IMO.

Some ppl have suggested making it a reward for those who do well in a match (instead of those who get killed a lot), but personally I think that would be a mistake. Why would you make someone who is already on a killing spree and doing well in a match even stronger? Then ppl who don't do well would be at even more of a disadvantage.

Are you doing well during a match, getting a lot of kills, and looking for an advantage? Try one of the relics that your allegiance offers that benefits kills then; no need to add rage to that list.

Agreed on all of it.

----------------------
She's going to have to fall on her sword. Which means that we have to stick one in the ground, trip her onto it and get someone to jump up and down on her back for ten minutes. --

Malcolm Tucker. Modern day saint.
Message 18 of 20 (67 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
226 posts

May 21, 2013
I have kill a lot of people that rage lol I use Poseidon so if I have 2 magic use there fine for lol use one do a combo then when they come back use another and do another combo and that should do it :smileyhappy:
Message 19 of 20 (59 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1375 posts

May 21, 2013
I take great pleasure in killing anyone who uses it on me!
Message 20 of 20 (56 Views)
0 Likes