Apr 04 2013
By: Xanflyss Splicer 69 posts

Rage quitters: all gamers and developers should read.

13 replies 205 views Edited Apr 4, 2013

70% of the battles (NO JOKE) in the Team favor of the gods mode I participate are unbalanced with 3 players on my team vs 4 players on the other team (or vice versa). Theres ALWAYS someone disconnecting from the battle (most part by rage quitting).

This K/D ratio, such as the win/loss thing displayed on this new patch WILL MAKE EVEN MORE RAGE QUITTERS. Its nice to know how you perform on your game, but EVERYBODY here knows that this will make even more unbalanced matches.

Developers, do something about the rage quitters. If you play this game, you know Im not lying about the existence of uneven matches in terms of numbers.

To play an entire 4v4 match with no one leaving, already started to become an exception in this game.

Things the developers could do to prevent rage quitters and STILL display k/d and win/loss ratio:

- allow late join;

- display how many times a person leaves in the middle of the game;

- experience bônus for the unbalanced team.

Im LOVING to play gow multiplayer, I think all of the classes are balanced (in an overall point of view), but theres no point in making balanced classes, if the matches are unbalanced in terms of numbers.

Please, support me on this topic. The developers NEED to do something about this, for the good of this game.

Message 1 of 14 (205 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
307 posts

Re: Rage quitters: all gamers and developers should read.

Apr 4, 2013

I gave you a kudos. This has to be looked into. As of now, i vote no for the KDR displays.

--------------------------------
Reapers of War

Message 2 of 14 (174 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
202 posts

Apr 4, 2013
I've been saying this since the first week of release. Allowing late join AND host migration is a must! Just these two additions alone will make this game 100x better.
Message 3 of 14 (161 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1892 posts

Apr 4, 2013
Well, rage quitting will affect win/loss stat.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
You were always Zeus' Favorite!

You were alway Zeus' favorite!

My channel: http://youtube.com/user/czeuch
Message 4 of 14 (148 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
869 posts

Apr 4, 2013
Message 5 of 14 (145 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
69 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 4, 2013

Thanks Crush!

Thanks for the kudos and the answers, we have to keep this topic up. Like a friend here said: allow late join and host migration would make this game 100% better - Come on, SSM, theres nothing difficult in doing this.

I got very frustrated, when I saw that nothing was made about the rage quit problem, in this patch. They add all these stuff like lv 40, new relics, new magics, but theres NOTHING more fun than a FAIR fight.

Message 6 of 14 (126 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
25 posts

Apr 4, 2013

Now everyone know how i feel about quiters

http://www.youtube.com/user/leozhontai?feature=mhee
Message 7 of 14 (120 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
66 posts

Apr 4, 2013

lol 70% rage quitters............. this is never true.

people get disconnect error at the start of the match. rage quitters are only  5%

you should really press the start button more often, you ll see that most of the time when someone has left it is before the match is decided or even before it has started.

however, i agree with you that this statistics or leaderboard stuff could lead to more ragequitting

Message 8 of 14 (100 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
973 posts

Apr 4, 2013

I just hate when people quit when I'm brutal killing... I just get no points. They could count the kills and points as soon as the brutal kill animation starts, not when it is finished, would help a lot.

signature.jpg

Message 9 of 14 (96 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
69 posts

Apr 4, 2013
Rage quitters are only 5%...

I guess you are alone in this opinion, but thanks for keeping the topic up!

ps: I always press start during the battle, sometimes it feels like I press start more than I press square. I know what Im talking about here.
Message 10 of 14 (91 Views)
0 Likes