Wastelander
729 posts

Re: Rage quitters: all gamers and developers should read.

Apr 4, 2013
Most stats hores don't really care about Win loss ratio, so I guess rage quiting will be even worse after the patch :smileysad:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Message 11 of 14 (64 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
869 posts

Apr 4, 2013

XI-Scipio-IX wrote:

lol 70% rage quitters............. this is never true.

people get disconnect error at the start of the match. rage quitters are only  5%

you should really press the start button more often, you ll see that most of the time when someone has left it is before the match is decided or even before it has started.

I am with Xanflyss on this. You get a good sense of when and why people quit. I am sure not EVERYONE who seems to ragequit ACTUALLY does but it happens so frequently that I can't help but agree with the 70% estimation. It happens ALOT.

Give the guy credit...I don''t imagine he'll throw out that type of figure without pressing Start to check it out. Same with me. Same with anyone, I'd imagine :smileytongue:

I did have a nice string of 4 games where nobody left a little while ago. But that is a RARE occurrence. MOST games, someone up and leaves. And I doubt it's a coincidence that in all CLOSE matches, nobody leaves.

Message 12 of 14 (63 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
66 posts

Apr 4, 2013

well, i can also only talk about my personal experiences.

are you always playing with your clan/friends or always taunt your enemies?

Message 13 of 14 (52 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
869 posts

Apr 4, 2013

XI-Scipio-IX wrote:

well, i can also only talk about my personal experiences.

are you always playing with your clan/friends or always taunt your enemies?

Yeah I play with friends alot and generally we make a pretty unbeatable team lol DelSol, GrayVariable, StripesMarine, ThanatosMortis, among others. But even in my games with randoms, it seems ANY match that is lopsided has people who just give up and back out mid to late-game.

I do taunt SOMETIMES but not much. I just like the 10xp bonus! And I tainted earlier when I took down 2 enemies at once. Only tauntworthy moments :smileytongue:

Message 14 of 14 (42 Views)
0 Likes