Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Dec 04 2012
By: kappolo42 First Son 9 posts

Random Disconnections

7 replies 109 views Edited Dec 4, 2012

Hello,

I don't think there are reproduction steps. But on Sunday night I had several issues in connecting on game start-up.

Several times I had issues starting a game, with this message: Error connecting to host 137.{numberIDontRemember}.0.0 That's an odd IP.

Also once I was disconnected almost when the game was over. "Connection to server lost" or similar message. No XP was saved after that.

Cheers,

Andrea

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 8 (109 Views)
0 Likes
Santa Monica Studio Community Strategist
415 posts

Re: Random Disconnections

Dec 4, 2012

Thanks Andrea, this wasn't the case last night, but is likely the case of our Beta status right now. It's no surprise connections could be finnicky at times, but we are monitoring. If it becomes rampant, definitely inform here.

Thanks,

Tank

Follow me @Just_Tank and @SonySantaMonica

Every day is community day!
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 8 (103 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
3641 posts

[ Edited ]
Dec 8, 2012

4 player match

"The Connection to the host was lost... Code: - (13:102:0:0:0)"

No xp aquired, found treasure not earned, and back to the main menu.  This was durning a match.

-~CheetahJustice ︻╦╤─ - - - - ) ) )
Bambi-01us
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 8 (93 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
9 posts

Dec 8, 2012

"The Connection to the host was lost... Code: - (13:102:0:0:0)"

It happened twice to me tonight  too in the 4 players match.

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 8 (86 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
1035 posts

Dec 8, 2012

So far I haven't had any disconnections but the game did freeze up on me while I was in a 4 player match.  I got slammed up against a wall and at that point is when the game froze.  Not sure if it might be something with the game or just a random freeze.  I'll report if I have any more freezing issues while playing the game.

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 8 (82 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
11065 posts

Dec 10, 2012

I've run into the same error last night. Just before the 8 vs. 8 match type was over, the connection to the host was lost and so the ending stats weren't displayed (and am unsure if they were achieved). This error occurred right after the game had chosen the winning and losing teams.

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 8 (73 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
7827 posts

Dec 19, 2012

I have been getting some of these random disconnects.  It happens soon after I start a match.  I have only been able to complete a few matches without it happening.

I do have a good connection, 30/15 Fios, PS3 in DMZ, wired connection, Nat 2, tests fine, speed great. Playing from North East Coast, US

Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 8 (57 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1339 posts

Dec 19, 2012

Hello Tank,

The disconnections I've experienced have actually been consistent whenever I try to enter the 8vs8 team matches. I end up getting msgs similar to ones posted here as well as in other threads ("unable to connect to the playstation network", " lost connection to host", "error in connecting to match", "time-out in waiting for match", etc). I have not been able to play an 8vs8 match since starting to play the beta on 12/12; I've tried using both the quick match option as well as selecting the team FotG from the modes menu and everytime it has failed.

I've tried playing at different times of the day (including the preferred time you mentioned which was 7-10pm pacific time), but nothing seems to work. I'll keep trying different times when I log on, but just wanted to make you guys aware. I started another thread about this a couple of days ago, but I figured I'd post here too.

Thanks and great work on the beta thus far!

Try "Die for Olympus" in GoWA MP. Click sig to see how
Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 8 (45 Views)
0 Likes