Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Reply
Jan 20 2013
By: xEL_Diablo-- First Son 1 posts
Offline

Really cool idea, please read!

14 replies 179 views Edited Jan 20, 2013

In favor of the gods, when in the arena, add people in the background cheering Like a real gladitor Pit.  Love the beta, thanks Todd and the rest of the santa monica team!

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 15 (179 Views)
Fender Bender
Registered: 11/14/2009
Offline
3132 posts
 

Re: Really cool idea, please read!

Jan 20, 2013

And then perhaps add a way to dislodge some of them from their seats and into the arena and allow you to kill them for a small bit of health, sort of like in Black Rock Stadium in Twisted Metal. That'd be sweet!

http://i166.photobucket.com/albums/u104/zpeabody/twistedmetal.png

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 15 (176 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 03/07/2011
Offline
4057 posts
 

Re: Really cool idea, please read!

Jan 20, 2013

Now that a crowd has been suggested, maybe they can throw you the weapons instead of having them spawn? That'd be pretty awesome hahaha

 photo Sig_zps70d8d3f0.jpg
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 15 (170 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 11/14/2009
Offline
3132 posts
 

Re: Really cool idea, please read!

Jan 20, 2013
Why would mere mortals be handing out such strong weapons? I always viewed the weapons presented as gifts from the gods rather than simply spawning.

http://i166.photobucket.com/albums/u104/zpeabody/twistedmetal.png

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 15 (166 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 03/07/2011
Offline
4057 posts
 

Re: Really cool idea, please read!

Jan 20, 2013

Seventy_X_Seven wrote:
Why would mere mortals be handing out such strong weapons? I always viewed the weapons presented as gifts from the gods rather than simply spawning.

The characters you play as are mortals, also.

 photo Sig_zps70d8d3f0.jpg
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 15 (154 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 11/14/2009
Offline
3132 posts
 

Re: Really cool idea, please read!

Jan 20, 2013

d1v4d wrote:

Seventy_X_Seven wrote:
Why would mere mortals be handing out such strong weapons? I always viewed the weapons presented as gifts from the gods rather than simply spawning.

The characters you play as are mortals, also.


Yup, but they are receiving the weapons, not handing them out.

http://i166.photobucket.com/albums/u104/zpeabody/twistedmetal.png

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 15 (152 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Wastelander
Registered: 12/14/2012
Offline
676 posts
 

Re: Really cool idea, please read!

Jan 20, 2013
This is a must we need a crowd, I want some females screaming my name as well. Also have Hera up there with Hercules perhaps he can't be the only one enjoying all this manslaughter am I right?
Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 15 (148 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 03/07/2011
Offline
4057 posts
 

Re: Really cool idea, please read!

Jan 20, 2013

Seventy_X_Seven wrote:

d1v4d wrote:

Seventy_X_Seven wrote:
Why would mere mortals be handing out such strong weapons? I always viewed the weapons presented as gifts from the gods rather than simply spawning.

The characters you play as are mortals, also.


Yup, but they are receiving the weapons, not handing them out.


So you actually want to believe in logic/accuracy in God of War? Ok.

 photo Sig_zps70d8d3f0.jpg
Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 15 (144 Views)
Fender Bender
Registered: 11/14/2009
Offline
3132 posts
 

Re: Really cool idea, please read!

Jan 20, 2013
No, I just don't think audience members should be giving us weapons. That's just my opinion, it's opposite of your opinion but that doesn't mean it's right or wrong. We just share a different thought.

http://i166.photobucket.com/albums/u104/zpeabody/twistedmetal.png

Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 15 (134 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 03/07/2011
Offline
4057 posts
 

Re: Really cool idea, please read!

Jan 20, 2013

Looked like another, "historical and mythological accuracy is needed in God of War" post to me. I understand that they'd have to add more animations and stuff when they could be focusing on other things. Just a playful thought.

 photo Sig_zps70d8d3f0.jpg
Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 15 (128 Views)
Reply
0 Likes