May 27 2013
By: SILVERX200 Survivor 2333 posts

Relic of Determination is still broken

[ Edited ]
10 replies 379 views Edited May 27, 2013

I just played a match on Bog of the Forgotten (Team Favor) and an opponent had it immediately just going to the lower middle section of the map. The match was 15 seconds into the session. That is not even close to a minute.

If it's working right in 2 vs 2 it is not working correctly in Team Favor.  It needs to be made exactly like Relic of Resilience or it needs changes to how it works.

Just had another player on the start of Labyrinth of Daedalus with it active.

Message 1 of 11 (379 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
350 posts

Re: Relic of Determination is still broken

May 27, 2013
It is fine with me, never had issues .
Message 2 of 11 (323 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2333 posts

May 27, 2013

It's not something that someone using it would consider defective. It just doesn't operate like it's meant to in Team Favor.

I don't play 2 on 2 so I don't know if it works correctly in that mode.

Message 3 of 11 (313 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
268 posts

May 27, 2013

You have to understand that it doesn't necessarily mean they are getting the bonus. It is entirely possible that it was never broken in the first place. The animation around the hands may be a bit bugged and tripping early. It does not mean they are also getting the physical damage boost, and until it can be PROVEN, we have to assume it could also qualify as a simple animation glitch. 

Know what I sayin? Smiley Happy

Message 4 of 11 (303 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4319 posts

May 27, 2013

KB-SoleSurvivor wrote:

You have to understand that it doesn't necessarily mean they are getting the bonus. It is entirely possible that it was never broken in the first place. The animation around the hands may be a bit bugged and tripping early. It does not mean they are also getting the physical damage boost, and until it can be PROVEN, we have to assume it could also qualify as a simple animation glitch. 

Know what I sayin? Smiley Happy

You raise a good point.  

----------------------
She's going to have to fall on her sword. Which means that we have to stick one in the ground, trip her onto it and get someone to jump up and down on her back for ten minutes. --

Malcolm Tucker. Modern day saint.
Message 5 of 11 (296 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
168 posts

May 27, 2013

I don't think you can get magic in 15 seconds on bog of the forgottten....but possibly if the timing is a bit off, could it be the relic of plenty?

Message 6 of 11 (279 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2333 posts

May 27, 2013

That wishful thinking doesn't have real world terms. If that was the case Poseidon's animation for Relic of Resilience would also be active from the start.

Message 7 of 11 (278 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2333 posts

May 28, 2013

I just played another match where the relic was active from the start on Labyrinth of Daedalus. I think it might only be happening in Team Favor or 4 vs 4 modes. It shouldn't be happening at all.

If you die the relic should also reset. It doesn't. I don't know why things would work in one mode and not the other, but it's the same case where relics or specials don't work as they're supposed to when playing Trial of the Gods.

Message 8 of 11 (200 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1499 posts

May 28, 2013

SILVERX200 wrote:

I just played another match where the relic was active from the start on Labyrinth of Daedalus. I think it might only be happening in Team Favor or 4 vs 4 modes. It shouldn't be happening at all.

If you die the relic should also reset. It doesn't. I don't know why things would work in one mode and not the other, but it's the same case where relics or specials don't work as they're supposed to when playing Trial of the Gods.

They CAN make things work differently in each mode......why do you think Lance of Poseidon L1+T doesn't heal in ToG plus it had UBER slowdown in ToG when compared to it's PvP counterpart?  People ask for some stupid nerfs sometimes LOL

Signature Quote:
I love Leia, especially the way she extends my staff
Message 9 of 11 (194 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
170 posts

May 28, 2013
Relic of Determination activates after 1 minute in TFotG 4vs4 EOT. And after death it also takes 1 minute. SILVER just try to put it on your ares and see if its broken
Message 10 of 11 (171 Views)
0 Likes