Lombax Warrior
137 posts

Re: Relic of Resiliance

Jun 13, 2013

i have a level 34 ascended poseidon and i have never used this relic one time.i hear its great but i always use the one that gives you magic on match start,trap and brutal kills.if im that low on health im either about to die or about to get health anyway....i bet im missing out huh?

ill try it today...

Please use plain text.
Message 41 of 53 (281 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
11592 posts

Jun 13, 2013

BIueSteel wrote:

I think everyone is forgetting something.

Picture 9.png

+11% Physical Power, +8% Physical Resist and +11% Elemental Resist. The same defensive stats that Poseidon has on his Godly War Armour.

So before you keep preaching nerf Poseidon, what is going to happen if they do and we end up having Ares players who have better defense then Poseidon.

oh dang....

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Please use plain text.
Message 42 of 53 (278 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
168 posts

[ Edited ]
Jun 13, 2013
No matter who gets what resists, the only thing that matters is this:

"Any damage calculation works this way.

First the amount of damage is being calculated and then our favourite resists kick in.

So if Ares has 100% PP it means that he does double damage right?
For example a quick attack damage formula:
5 + 5 * PP / 100 = 10 HP (after boost calculation where 5 is a fictional number of base HP damage from a quick attack)

Once damage is calculated, resists of opponent kick in, and in this case its OPseidons 40% PR.
Formula will look like this.

10HP * (1-(PR/100)) = 6HP damage from a quick attack that has 100% PP boost, an increase of 1HP using 40%PR.

So if some skill deals 30 HP damage and is being boosted by 100% PP will deal 60 HP Raw damage and 36HP damage after resist calculated. 6HP increase against 40% PR.

Now. OPseidon also has 50% ER and i can sing the same song about Magic damage calculation.

So whats the difference between having 40% PR and 50% ER compared to Zeus 10%PR and 0%ER?
Same story with Ares, he has decent PR but almost no ER.

But if you want to see numbers showing how much damage Zeus can deal with his glass cannon build, here goes.

Lets say Zeus Lightning Storm deals 30HP base damage and Glass Cannon build gives +48% EP.

30 + 30 * EP / 100 = 44.4 HP damage from Lighting Storm, quite decent against someone without Elemental Resist.
But what happens once 50% ER kick in? Lets see...

44.4 * (1-(ER / 100)) = 22.2 HP and thats even less than base damage, but why? Because as long as His ER > My EP, I will deal less damage than my base damage.

HOLY MOLY!!!

I'm not saying that OPseidon is unkillable, I'm just saying that ER and PP should be no more than 25% in any way, set, build, you name it!!!" - qwertyLife

Do you guys realise that Poseidon will need to be at 10 Hp, have his bubble available, activate it and run, then wait 20 seconds until his ER becomes 100% and PR 90%, how are you going to kill him if he grabs Green Fountain after that?
(if resist boost from Resilience resets at 30 HP its another story then, but it doesnt change the fact that Poseidon resists are too much at the moment)

Someone said that now Poseidon at least has a CHANCE to stand against the rest, dude, are you **bleep** kidding me? Poseidon has always been top class. Smart Zeus > Poseidon, but Smart Poseidon > All. Smart Ascended Poseidon > all other ascended allegiances.a
Please use plain text.
Message 43 of 53 (270 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1892 posts

Jun 13, 2013
Mantle of Poseidon has amazing stats, but it's available only for chest.
So it's not THAT big deal.

And relic of resilience doesn't stack defense per second, only HP.
The rank 3 RoR gives you 15% ER and PR. That's it. No increase on that.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
You were always Zeus' Favorite!

You were alway Zeus' favorite!

My channel: http://youtube.com/user/czeuch
Please use plain text.
Message 44 of 53 (242 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
11592 posts

Jun 13, 2013

^with all due respect, that is wrong. it is still 10% at lvl 3. the benefit is 1.5 hp/sec rather than 1.0 :smileyhappy:

source: only god i use XD

Please use plain text.
Message 45 of 53 (222 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
11592 posts

Jun 13, 2013

where can i find this Mantle of Poseidon O_O

Please use plain text.
Message 46 of 53 (220 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
134 posts

Jun 15, 2013
Hell yeah lol gloating a bit, warheathen seconded my post i am a Poseidon player i do use the said relic and i do get beat, i don't run, spam, world weapon, or trap unless you deserve it. Just like zeus magic being godly poseidons ability to endure is godly instead of yelling for a fix, come up with one!! IE blow the poseidon up when relic kicks in
Please use plain text.
Message 47 of 53 (196 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
4 posts

[ Edited ]
Aug 10, 2013

I like to take away this bubble with blade of hades l 1 triangle special 

But you got to do it as soon as they activate it and its gone so they can't dodge  it works 100% of the time trust me

Please use plain text.
Message 48 of 53 (80 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
11592 posts

Aug 10, 2013
Why bump such an old thread
Please use plain text.
Message 49 of 53 (78 Views)
0 Likes