Sackboy
494 posts

Re: Replace "jump slicing"...

Apr 12, 2013
^It will be a simulation of What would happen in a team battle situation ..obviously l cannot create a 4vs 4 match but I can create a 2v2 or a match of champions...you will be put in situations Where you have to face:
-two opponents at same time who "jump slice"
- a opponent that can predict your parry who "jump slices"
- the "jump slice" infinite combo
Message 41 of 98 (557 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
11800 posts

Apr 12, 2013

my bad lol I misunderstood

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 42 of 98 (543 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
18 posts

Apr 12, 2013

You sir are just a sore loser...That's not a skill approval that's just a handicap. The shock waves from two zues players is a more significant disadvantage...If you are having trouble with things like this get a team and don't play with randoms...I'm not saying that it isn't tough when used correctly, but there are many situations that can be worse than that...I did enjoy our debate though. Happy slaying and I wish your luck may improve. If you'd still like to add me i'll be happy to play with you sometimes.

Message 43 of 98 (523 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
869 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 12, 2013

Thanatos_Mortis wrote:
^It will be a simulation of What would happen in a team battle situation ..obviously l cannot create a 4vs 4 match but I can create a 2v2 or a match of champions...you will be put in situations Where you have to face:
-two opponents at same time who "jump slice"
- a opponent that can predict your parry who "jump slices"
- the "jump slice" infinite combo

I have fought the jump slicers. You're right, it's not fun lol I thought I held my own pretty good Smiley Sad

EDIT - Meatwad and metl...only a handful of time though. Meatwad yesterday. He did kick my **bleep** Smiley Tongue

Message 44 of 98 (513 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
11800 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 12, 2013

@mukizu

honestly I doubt u could take on meatwad alone......he would destroy you......if you had to fight both, your @$$ will hurt all week from the r@pe

you forget, thanatos and I were a team. That simply didnt matter due to their combo of slicing and spam.

Message 45 of 98 (453 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Hekseville Citizen
253 posts

Apr 12, 2013

Poseidon4ever wrote:

Im aware of that....the problem was that even if I did, I got shot with the helios hammer, which lead to the sword of zeus elemental wave special, which led to a second special from helios hammer.....thanatos and I got stunlocked pretty hard sadly Smiley Sad

Ohhhh team combos. Yeah I agree that *bleep* is *bleep*ing annoying.

Message 46 of 98 (414 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
11800 posts

Apr 12, 2013

^it was impossible to stop

Message 47 of 98 (397 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
18 posts

Apr 12, 2013

First off you've never seen me play. I do not judge your skill so do not judge mine. Also i'm not the best player so sure I can be beaten and yes I would probably lose a handicap match for obvious reasons...other than that like I said i'd be happy to fight whoever.

Message 48 of 98 (389 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
11800 posts

Apr 12, 2013

Im not judging your skill at all... there would be no reason to lol I'm a healer poseidon who's best game was 4v4 team favor where I got 13-1 (also have a 12-0 so you can judge which is better bcuz idk rlly)....

>I wouldnt say you were bad simply bcuz as I mentioned above, I'm not very good......it's just that meatwad's playstyle is incredibly cheap through all the jump slice/ air cancels..........hell he prob even annoys delsol (who I would argue prob is the best player on this game but who cares I guess).

Message 49 of 98 (302 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
494 posts

Apr 12, 2013
Me? A sore loser? I chuckle at your assumption! You must think I am posting out of rage & soreness. ..No my apologies if I have that appearance.. no I am posting this because I have analyzed this attack over and over..I have used it myself. I have been on a team of jump slicers Multiple times ( I myself am a spear user) & guess what Happened? The other team raged quit all the time..not cause they got "owned" but because got spanned with the same bloody attack.......It's not I that i hate losing it to it..It's that I'm insulted when it is used against me or even I use it...because Its not a heavy attack like It's supposed to be..any action, movement, or even twitch that spawns from that green triangle button is supposed to be a delayed heavy attack...that is not a heavy attack...is a cry of desperation, a sign of fear of dying or losing, a cheap way to repeat a combo..you see it as minor..but I look always look forward..1 Month or 2 Months from now to Where the game population is 50% level 30 sword users & 40‰ of those sword users always jump slice start an attack..any attack ..& 50% of the time these sword users since they make up 40% of the populAtion Will end up on the same team & When you are the wrong end of those swords & outnumbered because the random members you have on your team have raged quit. ..I will be here on the forums.. Waiting for your rage post.. ...
Message 50 of 98 (273 Views)
0 Likes