Monster Hunter
31 posts

Re: Ridiculous

Jun 16, 2013
Unfortunetally its impossible for me because iam always playing TfoTG with friends. Try to get some dude, maybe that will cheer you up a lilttle.
Message 11 of 79 (290 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
765 posts

Jun 16, 2013

Crimson_SWE wrote:
The only thing ridiculous is your constantly making threads whining over nothing.
And this isn't the first time you admit rage quitting.
I Hope you get banned from the game!

LMAO

GOD YOU lOVE THIS GUY XD

Message 12 of 79 (286 Views)
Wastelander
785 posts

Jun 16, 2013
We are the "nice" guys Silver.We cant get mad because all we do is win Smiley Tongue
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 13 of 79 (280 Views)
I Only Post Everything
1047 posts

[ Edited ]
Jun 16, 2013
Those dudes on your team killed all my teammates though? They were troopers!!!!!( even though they hadn't so much as scratch meSmiley Tongue )
God of Wealth
Message 14 of 79 (277 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2330 posts

Jun 16, 2013

You're happy when the scales only tip in your favor, then you group together like a bunch of girls at a lunch table poking fun at people.

You enjoy the broken aspects of the game so as long as they work in your favor everything is fine. You accept mediocrity, and that's just sad.

Message 15 of 79 (267 Views)
I Only Post Everything
1047 posts

Jun 16, 2013
Have you seen my picture when I went 8-0 while I was the only one on my team? If not give my profile I look, it's not always fair but you gotta adapt ._. Like really bro
God of Wealth
Message 16 of 79 (265 Views)
Monster Hunter
31 posts

Jun 16, 2013

XxGrimmgowxX wrote:
Have you seen my picture when I went 8-0 while I was the only one on my team? If not give my profile I look, it's not always fair but you gotta adapt ._. Like really bro

Why adapt when you can qq on forums !

Message 17 of 79 (261 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2330 posts

[ Edited ]
Jun 16, 2013

XxGrimmgowxX wrote:

Did you have invincible opponents on the enemy team? You say you had your teammates taking damage yet one of your players was invincible from our side, at least from when I was in the match. Maybe when I left the lifebar came back and he could take damage. (sometimes it works to stabilize issues taking place)

The server drops are causing glitches to occur in the matches, so whenever the fourth player from my team didn't make it into the match it glitched over to your side giving invincibility to someone. Before that (or was it after?) I was in a match with four players who had no life/mp bar.

I also took a picture of me gaining Breath of Amphitrite Rank 3 when I gained a level as Ares two matches ago.

Message 18 of 79 (258 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1047 posts

Jun 16, 2013
何も変わらない-Nothing will change. (:
God of Wealth
Message 19 of 79 (253 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Fender Bender
4319 posts

Jun 16, 2013

I guess I'll attempt to be the voice of reason here.

Let's look at a lot of the negativity toward Silver in this thread.  Hmm, happens to be from people that play Ascension a lot, some might say too much,  and most in the same clan.  Okay.

Almost all of those same people are also ascended and pretty far along.

Silver's only pointing out a very common scenario for those of us who see the sun now and then.  Matchmaking, for some reason, likes to hurl us into games against ascended parties and we haven't even ascended once yet.  Of course this isn't any big issue to you guys, you've already ascended, some of you more than once and you run in groups.  

I hate to be the one to tell you this,  but a lot of people play with randoms and maybe don't get to put in the same hours into this game that you do.   

I don't mind Silver's posts, he often brings up genuine issues.  You don't have to love the tone of his comments, but try to lower the fanboy defenses for a second and see that most of the time he's bringing something up that's legitimate.  Perhaps not always, but more often than not. 

----------------------
She's going to have to fall on her sword. Which means that we have to stick one in the ground, trip her onto it and get someone to jump up and down on her back for ten minutes. --

Malcolm Tucker. Modern day saint.
Message 20 of 79 (246 Views)