Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Hekseville Citizen
309 posts

Re: Ridiculous

Jun 16, 2013

@ dabeast.

Heres a good example of what should be done in a handicapped game. 

1. the team with more players should not have more then 2 players jumping him at the same time. I know my party never does because it just hurts combos.

2. the team with more players does not use world weapons. We always leave the weapons for the lowbies so they have a chance and just arnt dying in our 100%'s lol

3. dont spawn camp. EX the labrynth. lol is all I need to say.

If you do these things in a handicapped game, im sure there will be less raging, and at the end of the game you might even here, good game atleast you guys had some sportsmenship and were all jumping me with world weapons ^.^

Message 31 of 79 (237 Views)
Last Guardian
11741 posts

Jun 16, 2013

lol i tried to tell the other players in my group to hit you but they didnt listen at all XD

haha i cant kill other pose with resil (3% phys ugh -_-). and i didnt have it yet :smileysad: lol got it last night at 3am tho :smileyvery-happy: yay!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 32 of 79 (207 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1926 posts

Jun 16, 2013

XxGrimmgowxX wrote:
Have you seen my picture when I went 8-0 while I was the only one on my team? If not give my profile I look, it's not always fair but you gotta adapt ._. Like really bro

thats true bro grimm ur a surviver,I remember in an 8 player match we fought u wer hades I was psseidon and we wer fighting for about 1 n a half minutes without killing each other lol

Message 33 of 79 (203 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
89 posts

Jun 16, 2013
I only havr 1 thing to say. Turns out that the nice guys aren't so nice, they are actually rude, addicted and do everything to win, without considering the odds at all.

Nice post silver, try to calm down.before writing tho.
Message 34 of 79 (200 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1944 posts

Jun 16, 2013

So Im pretty confused.

So If a guy comes on the thread and reports bugs, glitches, or major issues. Ppl start to b*tch at him and calling him a whiner. But when someone posts a thread saying something is to OP and it needs to be nerfed, ppl just agree with it. Infact, nothing is OP and nothing needs to be nerfed and they should be the ones known as whiners cuz they cant handle fighting these supposed "OP" weapons, magic, etc. What really needs to be fixed or checked on are the things that the guy reports in.

So what if he has an attitude, lots of other ppl do to. As long as the person reports in these bugs and glitches, its a good thing. So by how it looks, ppl just want to play a nerfed a** buggy game. Well, good luck with that. Also, now I figured out why they called there clan the Nice Guys, its just a cover up so ppl dont think they are the rudest ppl around-_- its just sad.

Message 35 of 79 (185 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1660 posts

Jun 16, 2013

look ive talked to silver many times even argued with him a few he knows i respect the issues he brings up my beef here was you titled the post rediculus then proceeded to call out grim for just playing a match so the match making was bad and you were undermaned and out classed thats still actually no reason for him to leave unless he feels the need to ive played matches from both sides it happens in this game so if youre gonna call a thread rediculus at least bring up your point even if you werent necessarily calling him out thats how it sounded instead of sounding like a post that should bring to light legitamit issues

- CPT of the Lomabax Preatorian Guard

"don't forget to buy poison arrows in order to f**k you chair"- epic name bro
Message 36 of 79 (175 Views)
Lombax Warrior
190 posts

Jun 16, 2013

seems like this is mostly a result of two things:

1. People complained that matchmaking took to long so SSM did something about it

2. Not that many people are playing multiplayer so the pool of players actively matchmaking is low

Would you rather 2 minutes of matchmaking with a mix of good/bad players, or 20 minutes of matchmaking to find 7 other bad players?

Message 37 of 79 (159 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1047 posts

Jun 16, 2013
Enough of this foolishness. Listen to my words. Just do it.
God of Wealth
Message 38 of 79 (154 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1206 posts

[ Edited ]
Jun 16, 2013

What really pisses me off is that you get angry for him for not "trying" or for "ruining your team's chance of winning"
**bleep** LOOK AT THE SCREENSHOT! HIS CHANCE OF WINNING ERODED WHEN HIS 4TH DROPPED OUT!

I'm not encouraging rage quitting, not hating it either. There are SO many reasons people quit in-game. Grimmgow quits in-game for a friend, I quit to eat some **bleep** food, or to take a massive #2. And if you really quit because you're doing badly, that's fine by me! I get a win! Woot!

I've been jumped many many MANY times because of my team dropping out, and I'm starting to get sick of it. How come my team can leave, my enemy team can leave, but I can't without getting THE POST OF DOOOOOOOOOM! YOU DIDN'T TRY TO WIN YOUR 1v4, SO I'M GOING TO HATE YOU FOR IT, TONY! OOOOOOOHHH

Come on, now.

EDIT: I won't quit unless I know of them, they're skilled, or if they cut me some slack. That's it.

Message 39 of 79 (127 Views)
I Only Post Everything
1047 posts

Jun 16, 2013
You're right ._.
God of Wealth
Message 40 of 79 (122 Views)
0 Likes