Survivor
2333 posts

Re: Ridiculous

Jun 17, 2013

There are a lot of things that happen in this game that simply don't make sense. When you mix lag with glitches the game goes berserk. I've played some glitchy games but this one is the worst I've seen in a long time.

I never played Skyrim so I avoided that mess. There is just no excuse for it. Never release a product that has a deadline if it's not thoroughly tested in real world conditions,  not on devkits and debug machines in the office.

Adding new things to the game doesn't fix any of the issues, it just adds more. That's how it is, and there is no way around that. The hotfixing opened up a wormhole of problems with code that was fine, now the entire structure is unstable. They know it, and at this point it's beyond their capability of fixing. I don't blame them for their efforts, but this is what happens when you enter a new genre with no prior experience. Testing needs to be extensive, and any game development studio knows this.

Message 71 of 79 (189 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
289 posts

[ Edited ]
Jun 17, 2013

Justify away, but all of you who quit are a bloody nuisance. The game is becoming more disappointing by the day through unresolved bugs and moronic balancing issues, both the result of SSM, however player behaviour is loading the barrels, taking it round the back of the shed and bringing it to a close with a dose of buckshot to its battered head.

As you all mention time and time again, you are aware of the problems. You know that you are likely to have to deal with lag, glitches, stacked teams etc. so either put up with it or don't bother at all. Come to these forums and complain away, that is what they are here for, let SSM know how sub-par their game's current state is and, for all the good it'll do, where they should focus their efforts in redeeming it.

You are right to be annoyed, but don't join matches with the intention of leaving if it isn't how you want it to be. You have no excuse, you know what is bound to happen so bloody put up with it. Out of all the problems with this game, the worst is being out numbered because people throw in the towel.

"Oh he killed me, his swing landed when it shouldn't!", "Oh his character doesn't have a name, I can't bear waiting until he dies and it reverts to normal, I'll just ruin it for everyone else and leave!", "That's crazy! He dodged my magic! It must be lag, adios!"

It's shoddy, I know it, you know it. If it isn't good enough for you to spend time on then fine, don't. I am in a similar boat and have taken a break from it, make your voice heard. Don't waste everyone's time and mess up their fun by your inability to persevere.

Message 72 of 79 (181 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2333 posts

Jun 17, 2013

So basically you want to be like everyone else and pretend issues should be seen and not heard. Right, got it.

Message 73 of 79 (175 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
289 posts

[ Edited ]
Jun 17, 2013

SILVERX200 wrote:

So basically you want to be like everyone else and pretend issues should be seen and not heard. Right, got it.

That is exactly what I said isn't it?

"The game is becoming more disappointing by the day through unresolved bugs and moronic balancing issues, both the result of SSM"

"Come to these forums and complain away, that is what they are here for, let SSM know how sub-par their game's current state is"

"I am in a similar boat and have taken a break from it, make your voice heard."

Shall I write all my future posts in bullet point form, will that be easier for you? Can't believe I had to quote myself one post down.

Message 74 of 79 (171 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1944 posts

Jun 26, 2013

Snapshot_20130625_2.JPG

Sorry for the crappy visuals, but Im pretty sure you can see the icons.

Seriously w t f is this. We lost pretty badly. btw I died twice while taking this pic lol.

Yes, there is a forum member on the other team, but I am not calling him out, I repeat I am not calling him out lol. Im just posting this to show how crappy the match-making is and how much of a disadvantage we were at.

Message 75 of 79 (146 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1844 posts

Jun 26, 2013

Want ridiculous report(s) from me?

In 2v2, they gave us 1 death each then abandoned the battle while in our Brutal Kill.

It was so bitter aftertaste. 

:/

Message 76 of 79 (137 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2333 posts

[ Edited ]
Jun 26, 2013

AccipiterNisus wrote:

SILVERX200 wrote:

That is exactly what I said isn't it?

"The game is becoming more disappointing by the day through unresolved bugs and moronic balancing issues, both the result of SSM"

"Come to these forums and complain away, that is what they are here for, let SSM know how sub-par their game's current state is"

"I am in a similar boat and have taken a break from it, make your voice heard."

Shall I write all my future posts in bullet point form, will that be easier for you? Can't believe I had to quote myself one post down.

No, I can read quite clearly.  The point is that you want to blame the player for the faults created by the developers. Players have every right to leave a game when they are outnumbered or encounter exploits. You can't stop leaving for the sake of leaving, it happens in any combat PvP game.

Have you been oblivious to the state of the game since the Ascension patch'? The game has gone off the deep end and for the new players that bought the game super cheap, or those playing because they paid for XP boosters won't sustain it.

I have been more vocal on the issues of this game over anyone else, and I've taken most if not all of the heat for it. Don't act like you're a White Knight of Reason because you think your argument is more valid than anyone elses.

Message 77 of 79 (129 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
330 posts

Jun 26, 2013
Funny responses from some of the Nice Guys. As always. Sure the game has no problems when you play as a team and dedicated your life to playing it. It's also cool when the pathetic matchmaking system puts low leveled players against you. Easy exp. and tons of lulz.
Message 78 of 79 (112 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Hekseville Citizen
289 posts

[ Edited ]
Jun 26, 2013

SILVERX200 wrote:

No, I can read quite clearly.  The point is that you want to blame the player for the faults created by the developers. Players have every right to leave a game when they are outnumbered or encounter exploits. You can't stop leaving for the sake of leaving, it happens in any combat PvP game.

Have you been oblivious to the state of the game since the Ascension patch'? The game has gone off the deep end and for the new players that bought the game super cheap, or those playing because they paid for XP boosters won't sustain it.

I have been more vocal on the issues of this game over anyone else, and I've taken most if not all of the heat for it. Don't act like you're a White Knight of Reason because you think your argument is more valid than anyone elses.

Unbelievable SILVERX200.

Though I'm sure many don't stop to read my scrawling, if you take a moment to look at my post history you would see my previous discussion on the Ascension topic. I think my feelings on it are pretty clear.

With regard to your reading comprehension, again I'll have to disagree. You clearly can't read or you wouldn't be completely and utterly missing my point or is it simply the more likely reason you're choosing to ignore it. I said numerous times and even quoted myself stating that the developers have made a shoddy product and are decreasing its quality over time. You should complain about those. You should. Understand that bit yet? I am asking you to continue to complain. Repeated enough for you? Bloody hell.

"Players have every right to leave a game"

Of course they have every right. That doesn't change the fact that you are complete game spoilers for doing so and are a big part of what is wrong with the game. Here's the nuance to my point that seems to have passed you buy, I'll reiterate. 

The bugs and gameplay issues created by the developers are bad for the game, however people who quit during a match are worse.

Everyone has to endure the annoying elements that, while frustrating, can be dealt with. I advocate the removal/fixing of these issues, but that doesn't justify people completely and utterly ruining the game by bailing every time something goes wrong. There is no bug conceivable that is worse than wasting time trying to play a game when you know half the populace are fickle wimps who'll leave you to defeat at the first sign of injustice. 

"You can't stop leaving for the sake of leaving"

It does always happen in games and contrary to your beliefs many games have counter systems in place to reduce the likelihood, but that isn't the real issue here. The same nonsense you spouted a few weeks ago rears its ignorant head yet again. You are of this maddening belief that people are highly unlikely to drop out of games simply for losing fights or out of anger. Despite the wealth of evidence players constantly share on this forum of scenarios just like that and the visible proof anybody who plays the game for an hour can see for themselves, you still hold onto this daft idea. You have repeatedly exposed yourself as someone who leaves games midway through though your reasoning is because of "bugs". You may feel that is reasonable (personally it makes me hold disdain for you) stop blanket pardoning the vast amount of people without a reason as good as yours.

"I have been more vocal on the issues of this game over anyone else, and I've taken most if not all of the heat for it"

You say this and then have the nerve to try and insult me by placing the derogatory title on my head of a ,"White Knight of Reason"? You are actually proposing you are fighting a cause for the good of the forum and are un-appreciated, yet still try and ridicule me? Get lost.

I do not profess to represent anyone other than myself and I am simply countering your blithering points, if you see reason in that then I have succeeded and if you feel the need to try and demean me then go ahead, it'll do nothing but to make you look petty.  

Message 79 of 79 (103 Views)
0 Likes