Reply
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 12/12/2012
Offline
1355 posts
 

Re: SP Demo! Round 3?

Feb 7, 2013

d1v4d wrote:

Man, the game comes out in a month, stop all the complaining. Yes it's frusterating, but you'll get your dam* demo.


Worst case scenario, if ppl are dying to check out the demo, you can watch the 30min IGN video playthru. I believe that's the same demo we're going to get, correct?


Try "Die for Olympus" in GoWA MP. Click sig to see how
Message 21 of 36 (205 Views)
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 01/08/2013
Offline
5591 posts
 

Re: SP Demo! Round 3?

Feb 7, 2013

DJMadCow wrote:

d1v4d wrote:

Man, the game comes out in a month, stop all the complaining. Yes it's frusterating, but you'll get your dam* demo.


Worst case scenario, if ppl are dying to check out the demo, you can watch the 30min IGN video playthru. I believe that's the same demo we're going to get, correct?


Yezzir I Think It Was Confirmed On Twitter Or FaceBook .Lol

 

I Have Seen The Playthrough 3 Times Already .Laughs

 

Kool Stuff ! ; )

_____________________________
Long, Live, The Shade Legion Σκιά !

TLoU GotY 2013 .
Message 22 of 36 (200 Views)
Wastelander
Registered: 11/22/2010
Offline
865 posts
 

Re: SP Demo! Round 3?

Feb 8, 2013
It won't be the Blade of Artemis, SSM told me they killed it. I think it might be in game though.
Message 23 of 36 (167 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
Registered: 01/10/2013
Offline
274 posts
 

Re: SP Demo! Round 3?

Feb 8, 2013

Guys, they are giving us a chance at the other ranks/ awards. If they quit now how will we get those?  With them resetting the score it does give a better chance to the Trojans IF the ranks are evening out ( or even if a few of them quit doing it and can stil do the chapters for points) .  The Spartans can't redo those chapters for points. 

I just hope we ALL get the demo soon.

Message 24 of 36 (154 Views)
Sackboy
Registered: 03/17/2011
Offline
490 posts
 

Re: SP Demo! Round 3?

[ Edited ]
Feb 8, 2013

rachelnlucas wrote:

Guys, they are giving us a chance at the other ranks/ awards. If they quit now how will we get those?  With them resetting the score it does give a better chance to the Trojans IF the ranks are evening out ( or even if a few of them quit doing it and can stil do the chapters for points) .  The Spartans can't redo those chapters for points. 

I just hope we ALL get the demo soon.

Actually, I was wondering how exactly do we get these?  I was under the impression they email us a code, but my email address on this forum is super old and I can't even access it anymore.  I thought it read my email from my PSN account (how I'm linked here) but apparently it doesn't because that's been updated for years while this forum still has my orginal email from when I set my PS3 up like 5 or 6 years ago.  Anyone know anything about this?  I've tried going into my account here but don't see a "edit" email anywhere.
EDIT---
Here is a response from a Sony mod about editing your email.  I better be able to get my codes I've earned, it's the least they could do for this Trojan. 
PSForumMods wrote:

Hi there,

 

The short answer is that you can't. This is a known forum bug that we have a support ticket open about.

 

Please keep your eyes peeled for when we announce a fix!

 

sorry for the incovenience.

 

PSFM

Message 25 of 36 (135 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 03/07/2011
Offline
4062 posts
 

Re: SP Demo! Round 3?

Feb 8, 2013
^ oh sh**.

I have a feeling something will go wrong even if the email used is an active address. Tends to happen to me a lot with my 'oh soo good' luck.
 photo Sig_zps70d8d3f0.jpg
Message 26 of 36 (111 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Wastelander
Registered: 06/21/2009
Offline
739 posts
 

Re: SP Demo! Round 3?

Feb 8, 2013
Hopefully they'll just post the code to your ROTW account like they did with the beta. That would make sense since they've already done it and it worked properly.
Message 27 of 36 (102 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
First Son
Registered: 01/02/2013
Offline
10 posts
 

Re: SP Demo! Round 3?

Feb 8, 2013

:/ again?

i just wanna my demo code

Message 28 of 36 (99 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Wastelander
Registered: 11/22/2010
Offline
865 posts
 

Re: SP Demo! Round 3?

Feb 8, 2013
We'll get it soon.
Message 29 of 36 (94 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Highlighted
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 12/12/2012
Offline
1355 posts
 

Re: SP Demo! Round 3?

Feb 8, 2013

DaJizzle wrote:
Hopefully they'll just post the code to your ROTW account like they did with the beta. That would make sense since they've already done it and it worked properly.

Yup, it will be posted on the site just like the Beta code. Tank said so.

 

Source:

http://www.godofwar.com/en-us/blog/rise-warrior-early-single-player-demo-access/


Try "Die for Olympus" in GoWA MP. Click sig to see how
Message 30 of 36 (77 Views)