Smiley Sad

Message 21 of 38 (185 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Survivor
2332 posts

Re: SSM CONFIRMED THAT THERE IS NO FIFTH GOD

May 7, 2013

With the amount of negative feedback they've been getting don't expect to see much of anything more coming to this game. Sony won't fund them if the customers are not supporting the game and dropping off like flies. Which they are...

Message 22 of 38 (181 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1511 posts

May 7, 2013
^also kudos to everyone who mentioned this game will end up like Starhawk
Message 23 of 38 (176 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2332 posts

May 7, 2013

I was going to say that in my previous post, but even Starhawk had more support for close to a year. I had that intuition from the start that this situation was exactly the same as Starhawk and I was the only person to say it. I could just feel it and I was right. This game is tanking hard after two months. That is pathetic.

Patience for DLC is the complete opposite of what this game needs, and generally people are really annoyed with anything to do with DLC as they feel they're being ripped off.

The current state of multiplayer needs a lot of content, because people wanted a bigger experience with much more involved. I'd say there is a good amount of content for it being an addition to the story, but they screwed themselves by putting so much focus on the multiplayer and making the story secondary in promotion.

People bought this game for the multiplayer so that's where the focus is from the player perspective.

Message 24 of 38 (174 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
7546 posts

May 7, 2013

UzaruSchutzengel wrote:
^also kudos to everyone who mentioned this game will end up like Starhawk

I was the first to say that Smiley Wink But we will see. They have to come out with some epic stuff to keep this game going. This is apparently only the "1st stage" of DLC and whatnot. This 1t wave is a tad lack luster in my personal opinion given the current state of opinion on the game. But I am digressing... here is a pic of the actual tweet:

photo.PNG

Now this answer I personally don't see as a definite. It may be a little cryptic and only answering part of the question. In particular the "there's a free space on the right" portion... they may have intentionally answered the question this way making you THINK there is no 5th god, while actually referring the the empty slot.  Actually in a round about way of saying "It is not (empty)"

Here's hoping!

Message 25 of 38 (161 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
403 posts

May 7, 2013

GOW71 wrote:

Now this answer I personally don't see as a definite. It may be a little cryptic and only answering part of the question. In particular the "there's a free space on the right" portion... they may have intentionally answered the question this way making you THINK there is no 5th god, while actually referring the the empty slot.  Actually in a round about way of saying "It is not (empty)"

Here's hoping!

Or maybe the 5th allegiance isn't actually a "God".

photo Posiedon2.jpg
Message 26 of 38 (155 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1927 posts

May 7, 2013

some good logic guys Smiley Happy

Message 27 of 38 (149 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
997 posts

May 7, 2013
Well i guess they have turn lazy i mean i know the ps4 is coming out so for all we know sony is on there backside about we need you to be working on god of war 4 or what ever they working on for ps4 wish my be why

then again i mean WOW so thos of us who buy the game for ps3 get trow under the stairs why not give us a **bleep** dlc a 5 god it could be easy helios there it go Ares is using fire so helios will have to be Umm Energy So God of light Helios wont be hard to do but i have a fealing it wont happen and they dont change there minds cuz A working on a god ofwar for ps4 or Working on a new ip for ps4 so they have some thing for E3 to show wish suck major cuz allot of us went out and buy this game so it freaking suck the you guys cutting turns on us now
 photo f797777c-46dc-4bc6-aa23-257ca99d60c6_zps6040a0e4.jpg
Message 28 of 38 (144 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
7546 posts

May 7, 2013

BIueSteel wrote:

GOW71 wrote:

Here's hoping!

Or maybe the 5th allegiance isn't actually a "God".

There is that too Smiley Wink I was gonna share that thought later too. Ya beat me too it!

Message 29 of 38 (126 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
997 posts

May 7, 2013
if is not a God Gow71 i hope it is a Fury or titan i mean i dont see nothing other then thos 2 cuz i dont see a Primal God being it
 photo f797777c-46dc-4bc6-aa23-257ca99d60c6_zps6040a0e4.jpg
Message 30 of 38 (116 Views)
0 Likes