Hekseville Citizen
337 posts

Re: SSM HAS SCREWED US WITH DLC

May 9, 2013
I'm unduly harsh. Just sick of every thread ragging on people who work for us.
Message 41 of 59 (171 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
997 posts

May 9, 2013
Badnews you right theres not a single game out there the is like this and yet all this kids moan about it i mean god if this game was on xbox 360 i think it will got got allot more love then it get here on this sony ps3 forums
 photo f797777c-46dc-4bc6-aa23-257ca99d60c6_zps6040a0e4.jpg
Message 42 of 59 (164 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
60 posts

May 9, 2013
MrBadNews is a sheep. He'd buy the shirt the sales man promised was perfect for him and keep it after finding out it's not comfortable, has a mysterious stain on it and it barely fits him just cause its still a pretty nice shirt and he doesn't know how to make his own.

You don't have a point. A game shipped into stores with many defects and instead of fixing the defects they charged you more money to buy more defects (see numerous download complaint threads). So what if it's a new multiplayer experience? It's not a better one. Its barely functioning. Previous gow games had fewer glitches and short comings for (now) a lower price. Consumers have every right to be upset about a drop in quality of a product. They also have the right to feel wronged if it doesn't perform as advertised.

I am personally over bashing the game now. Other people's complaints are no less valid because of it but I'm not popping into threads just to tell people they're being self-centered brats by voicing their opinions. Grow up.
Message 43 of 59 (163 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
337 posts

[ Edited ]
May 9, 2013

What's that make you. A wolf?

Shishio_Alucard wrote:
MrBadNews is a sheep. He'd buy the shirt the sales man promised was perfect for him and keep it after finding out it's not comfortable, has a mysterious stain on it and it barely fits him just cause its still a pretty nice shirt and he doesn't know how to make his own.

You don't have a point. A game shipped into stores with many defects and instead of fixing the defects they charged you more money to buy more defects (see numerous download complaint threads). So what if it's a new multiplayer experience? It's not a better one. Its barely functioning. Previous gow games had fewer glitches and short comings for (now) a lower price. Consumers have every right to be upset about a drop in quality of a product. They also have the right to feel wronged if it doesn't perform as advertised.

I am personally over bashing the game now. Other people's complaints are no less valid because of it but I'm not popping into threads just to tell people they're being self-centered brats by voicing their opinions. Grow up.

You have no idea who I am, except the fact that I've said you guys complain too much. It's so hard for some to be content. Be content and grow up. Be happy with what you got. Or would you like me to get some gerber food and diapers.

I've fought in the war and you're all just ingrates.

Message 44 of 59 (154 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
997 posts

May 9, 2013
he is not a sheep he support a game he like to play nothing wrong whit that if this game was on xbox i will have never pick up a ps3 so will have not allot of other people this game is why allot of us pick up ps3 and so what if he want to pay for dlcs is hes $ and theres nothing wrong whit giving support to ssm buy picking up theres dlc is only freaking 3$ for god sake
Message 45 of 59 (152 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
997 posts

May 9, 2013
Ps3 players are some of the mos cheap **bleep** gamers hands down the is why psn is freaking free if they where to force a sup you guys will go bannannas who you think is paying for the netcode and the servers cuz some how allot of you guys here think you should have free Online i have never seen free Internet any where other then on psn and wii if you guys do some more supporting of your games and console this console will have dominate
Message 46 of 59 (146 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Wastelander
739 posts

May 9, 2013

Galibis wrote:
Ps3 players are some of the mos cheap **bleep** gamers hands down the is why psn is freaking free if they where to force a sup you guys will go bannannas who you think is paying for the netcode and the servers cuz some how allot of you guys here think you should have free Online i have never seen free Internet any where other then on psn and wii if you guys do some more supporting of your games and console this console will have dominate

? PS3 was originally $600 (not cheap) and still is the most expensive console on the market compared to the Wii and Xbox 360 (not the next gen Wii U).

Does Apple charge you to use the App Store?

Does Google charge you to use the Google Play Store?

Does Dell, HP, Asus, and any other computer manufracturer charge you to use the Internet on your computer.

Hell, does Firefox or Google charge you to use their browsers?

Microsoft and its Xbox 360 is the only unit that charges you to use online services after you've already paid your ISP. 

So, let's get real. This has nothing to do with people being cheap and if they are that's their decision. The system has done very well, as have the Xbox 360, and the Wii.

Back on topic, it's good to hear SMS quickly fixed the DLC download problem for those who were experiencing it. The pricing is one thing, but to have it not working properly is another. Good job SMS for quickly fixing the DLC problem.

"Flesh that burns, bones that break; But to break a man's spirit is to truly destroy him" - Ares, GOW

Message 47 of 59 (134 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1333 posts

May 9, 2013
IT WASN'T ALREADY ON THE DISC! you downloded it on the recent patch so that when you DO buy it, there is ZERO Downlod time. you're welcome.

lawl.jpg

Message 48 of 59 (118 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
60 posts

May 9, 2013

MrBadNews- wrote:

What's that make you. A wolf?

Shishio_Alucard wrote:

You have no idea who I am, except the fact that I've said you guys complain too much. It's so hard for some to be content. Be content and grow up. Be happy with what you got. Or would you like me to get some gerber food and diapers.

I've fought in the war and you're all just ingrates.

You took it entirely too personal. Sheep is a general term for follower. Your experience in the war has no weight in an online forum about a video game. I don't care. My post was not an attack on your person hood but a response to your assertion that we should just take whatever programmers give us. There are standards in gaming now. When game prices went from $40-$50 range to $60 base we got the right to expect more from video games. Other $60 multiplayer experiences run smoother and less buggy than this one. Even if you let that slide because "It's their first mp" and completely ignore the X amount of years they have been working/testing the game you still have to wonder why there isn't even host migration. I could go on but you've probably played other multiplayer games and already know what is generally a staple in those that is missing from this mp experience. Everyone already agrees the single player wasn't as good as previous GOW as well. So then why would people be "content" paying they're hard earned money for a lesser product? 

On top of fundamentally broken features (example: grapple) of the game they now give you over-priced DLC that, while no one is forcing you to buy, is clearly a priority over getting the game to function properly.

Not saying the game isn't fun because I have plenty of fun, but people that recognize its obvious flaws aren't ingrates for noticing them. Kinda makes you wonder why you'd read a thread named "SSM HAS SCREWED US WITH DLC" and complain to posters about posting bad things about SSM. 

tl;dr- Yeah there's a lot of complaints in A COMPLAINT THREAD. Most of them are valid though.

Message 49 of 59 (117 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
337 posts

May 9, 2013

Now you're telling me I took it too personally. Do you even know what you wrote on your last post to me? Just to give you an idea of how miniscule your concerns are, I've mentioned that personal information.

"MrBadNews is a sheep. He'd buy the shirt the sales man promised was perfect for him and keep it after finding out it's not comfortable, has a mysterious stain on it and it barely fits him just cause its still a pretty nice shirt and he doesn't know how to make his own."

Then you go on saying how pathetic this game is

then you say "Hey I have plenty of fun in this game."

Maybe you're the one who doesn't have a point, unless your point is contradiction itself.

Like I said, you have no idea who I am. Am I follower or am I a leader?

Does it even matter? You choose your own unhappiness.

Or maybe you're happy and you're just defending the ones that can't express themselves in a composed manner.

Regardless, if you guys want to swim in your own negativity then go right ahead.

I'm having the time of my life

Message 50 of 59 (105 Views)
0 Likes