Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
May 06 2013
By: Hawk_of_Rawk Sackboy 501 posts

SSM READ THIS AN TAKE NOTE

16 replies 234 views Edited May 6, 2013
Deathstreak needs to go! Figure some other way to help the scrubs out! In a 2v2 game it can turn the tides in an instant if there is a chalice active. Why would you think it would be such a brilliant idea to reward being a scrub by so much? Way to OP and lasts way to long. Figure something else out on how to help the scrubs from rage quitting
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 17 (234 Views)
Sackboy
531 posts

Re: SSM READ THIS AN TAKE NOTE

May 6, 2013
O.o
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 17 (184 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1511 posts

May 6, 2013
Now most likely everyone is at a high level, the rage meter should be removed, I understand it might've helped people in the start who would fight against higher levels, but now that's pretty much done for, remove it already.
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 17 (180 Views)
Lombax Warrior
158 posts

May 6, 2013
Rage is fine. You just aren't very good if you can't get away from a Raged player
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 17 (163 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
307 posts

May 6, 2013
Deathstreak should give you some extra magic. Kill streak should give you the blade of olympus to kick **bleep** with.
--------------------------------
Reapers of War

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 17 (160 Views)
Splicer
52 posts

May 6, 2013
I don´t get rage often,but when i do i take all fun from it and kill everyone!! and scrubs like OP deserve to eat my blades!! HAHAHA
Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 17 (139 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
501 posts

May 6, 2013
How can you call me a scrub when your the one getting a deathstreak? Can't get one without me killing you :smileywink:... Only scrubs activate it. In 2v2 If one teammate sucks and the other is good. The bad teammate gets it and spams while the good teammate gets the chalice thus is my problem. It should be completely removed from 2v2 and the game entirely.
Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 17 (123 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
7464 posts

May 6, 2013

Although I don't like being on the receiving end of rage... I don't think it should be removed at all. Do some people abuse it? Sure but there is ALWAYS something that will be abused.  The rage feature gives hope to someone in a match who be getting pwned left and right and if they get in a kill or two off of it... that can be the difference between them rage quitting forever, and continuing to play the game.

Can it turn the tide of a match? Sure. I have no problem with that. It's not a secret what it is, what it does, and you need to watch out for it. 

The logic that "everyone is high level now and it is no longer needed" is in my personal opinion... silly.  There will be people that buy this game later on that will get trounced. Having the rage available can help this stick around as I stated earlier.  When you have NOTHING upgraded unlocked, it is really the only advantage you can gain when a newbie. It should stay.

Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 17 (118 Views)
Sackboy
501 posts

May 6, 2013
^ funny thing is its not low level players using it. It's the 30 + people. It's sad really, sure it's easy to dodge but in some situations you just can't. I honestly look down at high level players who activate it. Take your beating like a man and don't take the cheap kill bc your sucking it up one game.
Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 17 (108 Views)
Keyblade Wielder
7464 posts

[ Edited ]
May 6, 2013

I get my butt handed to me now and again. I may be getting owned playing with randoms against a group that is clearly a team, we may be outnumberd and I keep catching the double triple team.

Now if I'm getting trounced... I certainly am gonna use rage when it is at my disposal. I don't intentionally get it, I don't die on purpose to have it. If I a legitimately getting beat, yeah I'm gonna use it so I can at least help my team a little instead of being a detriment to them.  Just because someone is a higher level does not neccessarily mean they are super skilled. Level advancement is based off of XP and not skill, and with double and triple XP happening regularly, any schmoe can be a high level without neccessarily being what some consider "good."

Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 17 (103 Views)
0 Likes