Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Reply
Jul 13 2013
By: XavierSaviour Sackboy 527 posts
Offline

SSM confirms at least 6 Gauntlets + Gauntlet artwork

[ Edited ]
60 replies 1905 views Edited Jul 13, 2013

 

Sony Santa Monica tweets:

 

Gauntlets are the 4th weapon class, we'll have more to share on them soon http://bit.ly/139gFDp  #GodofWar

Message 1 of 61 (1,905 Views)
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 03/18/2013
Offline
1944 posts
 

Re: Sony Santa Monica tweets about the Gauntlets

Jul 13, 2013

pretty happy that those gauntlets didnt turn out to be fake cuz they look bada** lol.

Message 2 of 61 (1,901 Views)
Sackboy
Registered: 03/07/2013
Offline
527 posts
 

Re: Sony Santa Monica tweets about the Gauntlets

Jul 13, 2013
Inb4 Gauntlets are over-powered and should be nerfed worse than the spears.

Future tweet - Gauntlets are godly and are so noob-friendly #nerfgauntlets
Message 3 of 61 (1,895 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Sackboy
Registered: 03/07/2013
Offline
527 posts
 

Re: Sony Santa Monica tweets about the Gauntlets

Jul 13, 2013
SSM just confirmed at least 6 different Gauntlets
Message 4 of 61 (1,886 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 03/18/2013
Offline
1944 posts
 

Re: Sony Santa Monica tweets about the Gauntlets

Jul 13, 2013

oh so those gauntlets still might be fake, thought they posted that pic up on twitter. Strange how there is only 6 as there should be 8 godly and a couple more.

Message 5 of 61 (1,878 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Sackboy
Registered: 03/07/2013
Offline
527 posts
 

Re: Sony Santa Monica tweets about the Gauntlets

Jul 13, 2013

Jessie117 wrote:

oh so those gauntlets still might be fake, thought they posted that pic up on twitter. Strange how there is only 6 as there should be 8 godly and a couple more.


At least 6, not only 6

Message 6 of 61 (1,874 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 01/14/2013
Offline
989 posts
 

Re: Sony Santa Monica tweets about the Gauntlets

Jul 13, 2013
Any news on if there will be godly versions or not?

Competition? Why yes, I would love some.
Message 7 of 61 (1,857 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Sackboy
Registered: 03/07/2013
Offline
527 posts
 

Re: Sony Santa Monica tweets about the Gauntlets

Jul 13, 2013

PsychoSavage wrote:
Any news on if there will be godly versions or not?

I like to think there will be. They said there are at least 6 Gauntlets. Not only 6, but a minimum of 6.

 

2 for each of the 4 Gods = 8

3 treasure chest Gauntlets

 

2 Paid DLC Gauntlets along the way the other weapons (Heph & Atlas Hammers, Hyperion & Phobos Spears and Thanatos and Artemis Blades).

 

Godly versions are just shiny (gold tint / glowing effect) with better stats

 

There will probably be a live stream soon

Message 8 of 61 (1,848 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 04/05/2013
Offline
1926 posts
 

Re: Sony Santa Monica tweets about the Gauntlets

Jul 13, 2013

XavierSaviour wrote:

PsychoSavage wrote:
Any news on if there will be godly versions or not?

I like to think there will be. They said there are at least 6 Gauntlets. Not only 6, but a minimum of 6.

 

2 for each of the 4 Gods = 8

3 treasure chest Gauntlets

 

2 Paid DLC Gauntlets along the way the other weapons (Heph & Atlas Hammers, Hyperion & Phobos Spears and Thanatos and Artemis Blades).

 

Godly versions are just shiny (gold tint / glowing effect) with better stats

 

There will probably be a live stream soon


xavier wer does it say there is atleast 6 gauntlets ??



Message 9 of 61 (1,836 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Sackboy
Registered: 03/07/2013
Offline
527 posts
 

Re: Sony Santa Monica tweets about the Gauntlets

Jul 13, 2013

nico-chirry_no1 wrote:

XavierSaviour wrote:

PsychoSavage wrote:
Any news on if there will be godly versions or not?

I like to think there will be. They said there are at least 6 Gauntlets. Not only 6, but a minimum of 6.

 

2 for each of the 4 Gods = 8

3 treasure chest Gauntlets

 

2 Paid DLC Gauntlets along the way the other weapons (Heph & Atlas Hammers, Hyperion & Phobos Spears and Thanatos and Artemis Blades).

 

Godly versions are just shiny (gold tint / glowing effect) with better stats

 

There will probably be a live stream soon


xavier wer does it say there is atleast 6 gauntlets ??


Sony Santa Monica tweeted that there will be at least 6. 

 

There are at least 6 different ones

Message 10 of 61 (1,829 Views)
Reply
0 Likes