Uncharted Territory
1497 posts

Re: SSM what is going on??

Apr 24, 2013
$140 was the price for the collector's edition in the oceanic region.

Check out my channel for GoW matches, highlights and other videos.
Message 11 of 21 (137 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
59 posts

Apr 24, 2013
I had all gods to 30 long before the patch and have all gods 40 now. Ive never once had a disconnect that wasnt the host quitting.

Maybe you should fix your router and/or your internet.

And @ the people complaining about no exp: whenever ive been disconnected (host quit) i still got the exp but the exp bar page didnt pop up. I know this because ive leveled up (both gear and hero) from a dc game.
Message 12 of 21 (129 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
396 posts

Apr 24, 2013
I had paid 140 bucks for this thing i would be pretty **bleep** off about these issues, then again... i am **bleep** off about these issues and the fact that what we got IS WORSE THAN BETA. Luckily i did not waste my money on this game.
Message 13 of 21 (114 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
36 posts

Apr 24, 2013
well im not the only one who have issues after the patch 1.04 Smiley Indifferent
Message 14 of 21 (106 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
56 posts

Apr 24, 2013
I pick this game up last night and i have not got a disconnect hey guys any of you want to trade a perseus armor set and stuff for a isaac and zeus dlc i want Perseus armor
Message 15 of 21 (91 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
25 posts

Apr 24, 2013

This game does run like its broken.  Ever since the patch im experiencing more lag and bs. Like i countered some guy who was in a 'blue' state, sliced him, it said "countered" on the bottom right of the screen, then after that he parried me somehow and killed me. Or once i tried 3 times to grapple some dude with a white halo above his head and nothing happened...  I even did a heavy attack on a guy who was blocking and after I hit him he continued to attack me with square attack.  Its like **bleep**!? the freakin beta was better than this! lol  THe bugs CJ mention are annoying too.

Message 16 of 21 (80 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
533 posts

Apr 24, 2013

Isanity wrote:

This game does run like its broken.  Ever since the patch im experiencing more lag and bs. Like i countered some guy who was in a 'blue' state, sliced him, it said "countered" on the bottom right of the screen, then after that he parried me somehow and killed me. Or once i tried 3 times to grapple some dude with a white halo above his head and nothing happened...  I even did a heavy attack on a guy who was blocking and after I hit him he continued to attack me with square attack.  Its like **bleep**!? the freakin beta was better than this! lol  THe bugs CJ mention are annoying too.

That is lag, it happens to me all the time.

The funy thing is that theres a video of the devs saying that the lag will be non existent ROFLMAO!

Message 17 of 21 (75 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3054 posts

Apr 24, 2013

Apologies for the issues you're experiencing!

Have you tried any of the workarounds posted in here? Tried a wired connection? Checked your router and NAT settings?

Message 18 of 21 (69 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
First Son
9 posts

Apr 24, 2013

I will try the workarounds again. And it is not just rage quitting I am referring to. I have played entire matches with the annoying grey box blinking through the whole match. I was able to gain XP from the match but it was no fun. And I have played numerous matches in which other players simply just move twice as fast. For example, they will be in the middle of using special abilities which should have been interrupted but aren't(mine get interrupted constantly). Just to note, I have played plenty of matches in which I was just outplayed. I know when I deserve to lose and don't mind when I get my a@@ handed to me but it sucks when a team just gets to dominate you because they get to operate a normal rate of speed without lag.

Message 19 of 21 (66 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4062 posts

Apr 24, 2013
I've actually had CJ SPARTA on my list for a while now, and we played, what, 3 matches? Whenever I tried to play with him we'd keep getting kicked.
 photo Sig_zps70d8d3f0.jpg
Message 20 of 21 (58 Views)
0 Likes