Apr 03 2013
By: Phillyblunz Umbrella Scientist 12313 posts

SSM where are you???

49 replies 1420 views Edited Apr 3, 2013

Seriously do they never come to these forums and provide feedback on everyone's feedback?

I notice its hard to find their email or telephone number.

They never respond to my tweets.

They do not seem to care what the community who supports them, buys and plays their games is thinking.

My favorite game was abandoned by them about 6 months after release, and though they stated an update plan was in the works, that was their last communication about the game ever.

GoW is the only thing they seem to care about, and yet I do not see their presence even here.

Can you in this community give me an idea if they ever come here, or if they have ever.

How do you give feedback to them, and how do they release patch notes and stuff?

Does SSM respect anyone anymore??  Will they abandon your game in less then 1yr like they did to mine?

How can a company who disregards its customers so blatently still be in business?  

And if we support companies who treat us with such disregard, what message are we giving them by still supporting their games?

Vote with your wallets, do not buy from or otherwise support companies with no accountability.  They treat us like we are not here, maybe we shouldnt be?

What do you think?

Cheers.

Na13-31 wrote:
Finally, the structure of my question is that you would have to disprove every possible outcome to be correct and I would just have to have one that would likely be beneficial. That's statistically in my favor by quite a bit.

some_text
Message 1 of 50 (1,420 Views)
Fender Bender
4062 posts

Re: SSM where are you???

[ Edited ]
Apr 3, 2013

I just want them to support this game and fix the issues we've told them about numerous times. This game's MP is losing many many players each week, I can tell by the re-encounters with certain players. Just--Tank and Gypsy DO visit the forums and comment/post, but Gypsy's efforts are FAR  greater. 

I won't be playing this MP for too long if this keeps up. Simple glitches such as the Spear of Destiny/Barbarian Hammer fragments still haven't been fixed. The patch will hopefully be released within a week, and it better include a majority of the countless issues.

photo Sig_zps70d8d3f0.jpg
Message 2 of 50 (1,340 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
869 posts

Apr 3, 2013

They haven't said MUCH lately but as of last week, they were pretty involved in the community. More involved than any community I've seen in gaming, actually. I expect some words from them soon.

Message 3 of 50 (1,313 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3293 posts

Apr 3, 2013
Philly!!! Wazzup!

In related news, superbot, the company that made playstation all stars base rape was let go in the same fashion as lbi was. Good news: SSM has actually patched that game, and released new dlc, since the change.

As for their presence here? This game actually has a community manager that is quite involved in these forums.

As for the State of Starhawk, well, we see the enthusiasm garnered from those boards.

As for me... I'm just passing by omw to defiance and infinite.

Left Starhawk to a barrage of pristine quality titles, like DmC, Tomb Raider, Ni No Kuni, and MGR: Reveangence.

Starhawk could have been an easy 400 hr game for me, but there's so much good content out there, I can't spend more time in those efforts on those boards.

Good to see you around, though. And GL contacting SSM.

this is me helping
Message 4 of 50 (1,244 Views)
0 Likes
Umbrella Scientist
12313 posts

Apr 3, 2013

Samo I was wondering where you got off to.

So SSM was seen as lately as last week?

Sounds like they may still support this game for another month or so, thats good.

And to the poster above trust me I know how you feel.

SSM likes to stay really hush hush and in the meantime player counts start dropping like flies.  By the time they actualy get their act together the word of mouth and reduced player **bleep** can really hurt a community permanently.

Even if they fix some of the brokeness the bad rep the game gets beforehand can really leave a sour taste in peoples mouths for the game in general.

I just really wish there was a more effective way to figure out what they are planning, and more importantly what they are not.

I hope this game gets the support it deserves, but history has shown us, once SSM has your money they stop listening.  That is where we are for this game now.

Na13-31 wrote:
Finally, the structure of my question is that you would have to disprove every possible outcome to be correct and I would just have to have one that would likely be beneficial. That's statistically in my favor by quite a bit.

some_text
Message 5 of 50 (1,065 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
346 posts

Apr 3, 2013

Phillyblunz wrote:

Sounds like they may still support this game for another month or so, thats good.

SSM likes to stay really hush hush and in the meantime player counts start dropping like flies.  By the time they actualy get their act together the word of mouth and reduced player **bleep** can really hurt a community permanently.

Even if they fix some of the brokeness the bad rep the game gets beforehand can really leave a sour taste in peoples mouths for the game in general.

I just really wish there was a more effective way to figure out what they are planning, and more importantly what they are not.

I hope this game gets the support it deserves, but history has shown us, once SSM has your money they stop listening.  That is where we are for this game now.

I guarantee you that they read these forums every day.

photo TonyDanzaClan.jpg
Message 6 of 50 (840 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4062 posts

Apr 3, 2013

KritaCal wrote:

Phillyblunz wrote:

I guarantee you that they read these forums every day.

Not enough at this point.

Message 7 of 50 (808 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
346 posts

Apr 3, 2013

What's not enough? They read them, take in the feedback from the community, relay that to the team, and try to fix the problem.

photo TonyDanzaClan.jpg
Message 8 of 50 (691 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4062 posts

Apr 3, 2013

KritaCal wrote:

What's not enough? They read them, take in the feedback from the community, relay that to the team, and try to fix the problem.

Yet to be proven bud. I believe they will, but I'm on the fence right now.

Message 9 of 50 (628 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3293 posts

Apr 3, 2013
She's around....

chances are you won't get a response anyway,

this is me helping
Message 10 of 50 (578 Views)
0 Likes