Apr 15 2013
By: MADatARMS Sackboy 418 posts

!!!!STRAIGHT TO THE POINT!!!!

[ Edited ]
9 replies 317 views Edited Apr 15, 2013

First of all I'm really starting to feel that its pointless to even post anything on the forums anymore cause nothing seems to change, anyways

I can't believe I'm saying this, but I'm almost done with this game till something drastically changes

I already know this forum is swarmed with complaint threads so I'll just get Straight To The Point, Take It However You Want

Obviously The Funfactor in this game is just dimenishing slowly but gradualy with continuous glitches, bugs, hacks, and cheats galore that just plague the hell out of what would be an AWESOME experience, and I can't help but feel like we are just getting the runaround and we are being given just enough info. to keep us on the hook while major issues are not adressed and minor issues are like dlc

I know SMS has been working on this and they have alot of work cut out for them for sure, and I wanna believe that they will get over these humps and come out with a solid MP

BUT I wanna know how a building is suppose to stand if the FOUNDATION isn't set properly which will cause it to slowly tumble and fall to pieces eventually, point is no matter how much dlc or patches are put out if the ground work isn't layed down correctly, all the cover ups and patches are not gonna fix the heart of the problem.

PLEASE LISTEN SMS, DLC is great, but these other issues desperately need to be adressed and fixed first or the dlc is just gonna suffer along with the rest of the game and eventually run out of enjoyment because of the major issues that already exists.

gowtheartofwar.webs.com
GET READY TO TASTE YOUR OWN BLOOD!

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 10 (317 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
61 posts

Re: !!!!STRAIGHT TO THE POINT!!!!

Apr 15, 2013

When did they mention DLC?  The next thing supposed to be released (as far as I know) is patch 1.04 innit?

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 10 (284 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1926 posts

Apr 15, 2013

ure right m8 they havent mentioned any dlc coming out ,jst a patch.

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 10 (274 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2926 posts

Apr 15, 2013
The next patch contains DLC and also they said they'd announce something about the first (official) DLC pack when the patch is released.

Hades vs Kratos on Make A Gif
make animated gifs like this at MakeAGif
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 10 (267 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2126 posts

Apr 15, 2013

This is Starhawk all over again. I have to keep repeating this because people are thinking that somehow it won't be the case. The same exact thing happened with every patch/DLC release for Starhawk.

Multiplayer is not the game so it's not the main focus. The single player is not even focused on by the players because multiplayer got all the attention. Multiplayer is very limiting overall and once your characters are maxed and you've played through 4 team stages ad nauseum it kills the mode. Adding 10 more levels with a few additions isn't going to help the situation.

Team Maps are more important than anything else for multiplayer and we'll be lucky to see one or two more as Sony will have attention directed towards other projects. The biggest indicator of unsustainability is that the game hasn't been out that long and people have already gotten as much as they can out of it.

The glitches, chest bugs, and other issues just killed interest quicker. Power Stone had creation for items and weapons and more stages even though they were small. You would get bored of that game quickly too but the game functioned properly.

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 10 (244 Views)
First Son
6 posts

Apr 15, 2013
i Hate to say this but its all about sales... the have sold a **bleep** ton of copies of the game.... im sure they made there money back and some by now.... so the dlc and updates are just to attract more sales.... hopefully im worng.. but what does it matter to them if you stop playing... as long as sales are up. the get nothing from people playing the game.. they get everything from making sales
Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 10 (203 Views)
Last Guardian
11564 posts

Apr 15, 2013

^indeed, leaving will do nothing to SSM....they only needed u to buy the game....not play it

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 10 (199 Views)
Keyblade Wielder
7427 posts

Apr 15, 2013

SILVERX200 wrote:

This is Starhawk all over again. I have to keep repeating this because people are thinking that somehow it won't be the case. The same exact thing happened with every patch/DLC release for Starhawk.

Yup. I've been saying that for awhile now.  Same exact pattern. Out of the same Studio... trying to keep the faith though.

Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 10 (167 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1511 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 15, 2013

I'll have some faith in SSM, they have alot of enthusiasm in their game, hoping they'll besides the fixes and extras that there'll be a few new maps, that would surely help out alot

Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 10 (153 Views)
Sackboy
418 posts

Apr 15, 2013

Yup, sorry for the misunderstanding on the DLC, ofcourse it hasn't been mentioned but I was refering to future dlc when its finally released

I never played Starhawk but I have played other games from companies that obviously were just in it for the sales, but tried to string you along thinking oh its gonna get better and in the mean time here's something to blindsite you so you don't focus on the main issues at hand and keep you coming back for more like a D A M N FOOL!

In the end though sales will only go so far, then in the next installment whatever it may be whether its another GOW edition of MP or whatever, all the Hype can only go so far and only fool the ones that fall for it over again.

I've actually stopped playing some of my fav games because of this trend, but like a true GOW fan I'm gonna hold on in hopes that things will change for the better, I've never been steered wrong by SMS in the past since the release of GOW and I know this has gotta be a struuggle for them as well with this new venture into MP, so all I can do is wait to see if it gets better

gowtheartofwar.webs.com
GET READY TO TASTE YOUR OWN BLOOD!

Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 10 (111 Views)
0 Likes