Hekseville Citizen
296 posts

Re: Saying goodbye

Aug 24, 2013

AirJordan73 wrote:

OMFG youre leaving, NO! You cant leave until we get the new gauntlets, new map, olympus weapons, and whatever else we may get in the future... I only play if I got frineds playing. I also play Borderlands 1 & 2, Dark Souls, TLoU, old GoW games, thats about it. 

When the PS4 comes out, I will be playing Destiny, Elder Scrolls Online, 2nd Son, and hopefully a GoW 4 and GoWA MP...

A friend of mine got an Xbox 1 and I am gonna try MGS and Ryse...

If the game will have dedicated servers i will play with you aj at Destiny...just for hear you try to offend me in italianSmiley Very Happy

Message 31 of 50 (224 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
334 posts

Aug 25, 2013
bye black it was good **bleep** our first few games Smiley Happy
Message 32 of 50 (210 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Uncharted Territory
1497 posts

Aug 25, 2013
Don't blame you. I'm very close to the leaving point myself.

Check out my channel for GoW matches, highlights and other videos.
Message 33 of 50 (207 Views)
Lombax Warrior
205 posts

Aug 25, 2013

xbLackFridAy wrote:
Just saying goodbye to the multiplayer. Tired of this games endless repetition. Tired of my favorite god getting **bleep** on. Was hoping for Athena to be added as a god but doesn't look like it'll happen. Tired of the trolls as well.

Ya ill miss it. I'm just gonna miss Aj73, soulcrusher, psychosavage, scarymonster, satan, poloralphy, P4E, and Thanatos. You guys made this game fun but its about time to move on to bigger and better games. Ill see you guys on ps4.

P.S.

I won't miss that **bleep**hat of a troll MK3. Thank god I won't have to be near this guy. So negative.

i feel your pain multiplayer has just slowly died out mostly cus of the online jumpslicers, posiedon infinite magic and so on jus ruined the game. wish stats never were included

0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5591 posts

Aug 25, 2013
opseidon's alignment was what made it bad for a lot of us, who prefer to play a balance mp ..

TLoU GotY 2013 .
Message 35 of 50 (190 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
7 posts

Aug 25, 2013
>> new gauntlets, new map, olympus weapons, and whatever else we may get in the future...
Honestly, this all lacks any prospective.
Game balance is made around juggling and quick reflexes, not about equipment.
New equipment added is insignificantly better. And sometimes gets worse due to patches.

I played Trial with Lv 15 Hades and reached Level 3 in Hercules's Arena (mostly loosing via time out).
Yesterday I played the same arena with Lv 40 Ascended Ares champion with a Lv 3 equipment including godly mantle and godly armours, and od course with this +40 PP +40 EP relic — hell, my damage output was not very different frim Hades and I managed to be killed via hp damage (that is considering that my Hades had PD only from Hammer, and my Ares have way higher PD).

I watched youtube completions and they are made around the "ring out whatever you can, use world weapons on whatever left" idea, which honestly sucks. Guy who performed it was cool and above me in skill, but the whole idea was immensely stupid.

I highly doubt that current multiplayer will return from current idea of overbeefed minions to something closer to original GoW (and I doubt that GoW would ever come past the first part if it's quality was like current Trial mode), but I'll give a chance to a new weapons. Most likely they will be about 3-5% better than what we have now so I'll quit
Message 36 of 50 (188 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2330 posts

[ Edited ]
Aug 25, 2013

BlackFriday, I don't know what the catalyst was but I haven't been playing because I've been busy with Dragon's Crown. I was planning to come back with the new map release but even then I'm hesitant.

I came online last night and as usual some of the worst match-making setups. Every single match I was the highest level on my team, ALWAYS with a level 5 and a level 11. When it was a full team of 8 one of my team left at the start of the game after I checked and noticed all 4 of the opponent team was triple ascended. This wasn't just in one game, out of the 4 matches I tried to play there was never once an ascended player on my team and the other team was always ascended with triple ascended or higher players.

You can't play this game effectively as a random player when there is always a team of ascended as a grouping. You really always have to play with a dedicated team because everything is stacked against you otherwise. It just isn't fun. I've never experienced more 4 on 1's in my entire time playing this game and I just quit and turned my PS3 off.

The community is to blame as much as SSM. If you want to play with people who are actually team oriented and don't use exploits as the only way to play then those people have already left or are less than 1%. Without a group that you can actually work cooperatively and effectively with the fun just isn't there.

Message 37 of 50 (178 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
386 posts

Aug 25, 2013

U aint the only 1 leaving lol im currently downloading FF14 ARR and  i cant wait to play it lol

Message 38 of 50 (159 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
808 posts

Aug 25, 2013
HAHAHAHAHAHA I knew u would mention me awe love u 2 bro 😂😂
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Message 39 of 50 (157 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5591 posts