Highlighted
Lombax Warrior
244 posts

Re: Serious Zeus question.

Jan 12, 2013
I played a match the other night with a guy that had Zeus's hammer, I think full Zeus armor and the relic that lets you escape from anything. He was almost untouchable, when hw was on my team he went 15 and 0, he abused the crap out of the build, and if anybody started to fight back he would just item out of it then start spamming again.
Message 31 of 50 (144 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
347 posts

Jan 12, 2013

Goldhawk1 wrote:

alacarpa wrote:

Goldhawk1 wrote:
I should just be Zeus... because this is getting ridiculous. HIs damage output is massive and he has very little weaknesses.

Think today I'm just gonna be him and wreck everyone...I mean 50% damage special? 50% damage spells? good defense AND okay offense? Wth were they thinking.

Imagine how mane Zeus' champs will be at the final game... 

well they said that they are making balance changes for launch and not the beta...so that tells us the beta is going to be short or they don't want us to truly test balance.  Seems like we're here more to deal with bugs and lag than to actually balance the game.

But I'm not worried about launch, tons of people will try poseidon and hades...I'm worried about the beta.  I see tons and tons and tons and tons of Zeus players now.  I see more and more with full Zeus armor taking a good amount of damage and putting out enough damage to kill a god.  Seriously?  50% damage on a freakin special?  My god. 

For an Ares player to deal 50% damage on anything he has to get a huge combo going in which case you can block, dodge, parry, item, or spell out of.  

Well I know Zeus' magic, relic... are OP, but like 80% of the times i manage to kill them. It's just amazing seeing them using magic like 3 or 4 times in a row. 

About the final product, yes there will be a lot of people testing the other two gods, I personally can't wait to try Hades. His armor looks great, and they say on god of war page that he is a necromancer, want to see how this work at this game. 

Ares needs an improve at his attack damage, he's suppose to deal more damage than the other gods, but with their armor and weapons it feels like a normal champion, without any god support...

Message 32 of 50 (143 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
347 posts

Jan 12, 2013

SteampunkRuin wrote:
I played a match the other night with a guy that had Zeus's hammer, I think full Zeus armor and the relic that lets you escape from anything. He was almost untouchable, when hw was on my team he went 15 and 0, he abused the crap out of the build, and if anybody started to fight back he would just item out of it then start spamming again.

That item need a loooooonger cooldown, I've been in situation were they're about to die and start doing that, then magic... And end up killing like two or three guys... 

Message 33 of 50 (141 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
347 posts

Jan 12, 2013

Including me.

Message 34 of 50 (140 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
77 posts

Jan 12, 2013

Zeus is not overpowered, he specializes in magic. 

There are 4 Gods and there are 4 "classes"

Elemental Power

Elemental Resist

Physical Power

Physical Resist

So far:

Zeus is the Elemental Power

Ares is the Physical Power

The other two Gods will make the remaining two. 

I don't even know why you guys argue about this when there are two whole other classes to explore. everything in this game depends on your character build and skill. 

If you keep getting dominated by magic, build an Elemental Resistant character as best you can and change up your gameplay. also, dodging the vortex is pretty sucessful.

I understand tweeks to power but you guys jump on the nerf way too fast.  

Message 35 of 50 (129 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
347 posts

Jan 12, 2013

KidCommando wrote:

Elemental Power

Elemental Resist

Physical Power

Physical Resist

So far:

I don't even know why you guys argue about this when there are two whole other classes to explore. everything in this game depends on your character build and skill. 

If you keep getting dominated by magic, build an Elemental Resistant character as best you can and change up your gameplay. also, dodging the vortex is pretty sucessful.

Like I've said and it seems I'll keep saying it: Think about new players, I think someone that start using magic indiscriminately will descourage them and frustrate them. But it's all about getting use to it and also adapt. At least for me Zeus' magic are not that hard to eveade. 

Message 36 of 50 (127 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10160 posts

Jan 12, 2013

KidCommando wrote:

Elemental Power

Elemental Resist

Physical Power

Physical Resist

So far:

your argument is flawed in countless areas.  

Message 37 of 50 (123 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
22 posts

Jan 13, 2013

Ok that BOZ L1 /\ is way to strong seriously i think it either needs to be weakened or have a longer cooldown time because someone with that can just hit you with it run away like a little **bleep** come back 10 seconds later and do it again. Also Ares physical attack strength needs to be increased dramatically i mean Ares should be doing huge damage with his attacks not average damage to where you have to do combo's to drain someones health halfway also for those people that say oh yea vortex is easy to get out of THATS NOT THE POINT IF YOU ARE ABLE TO GET OUT OF IT it is about whether or not it is fair how easy it is to do it plus how people can do it when they are being combo'd in the air.

- FallenAssassin_9
Message 38 of 50 (101 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
109 posts

Jan 13, 2013

The whole zeus thing just seems to be a delicate issue that wont be fixed until we find out on the games release. Me personally I JUST DONT USE THE GUY. I do my best to destroy zeus users whenever possible. I hate them with a passion. Until the hades and posiedon drop in march we are stuck with the op sob. We just gonna have to deal.

Kings are Made in WAR- Leader of Team Street Killas
http://www.youtube.com/user/kingParkerTSK
Message 39 of 50 (96 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
347 posts

Jan 13, 2013

Well I've been playing with a guy with full Ares armor and using the Ares war hammer. Man he was annoying, we were 3 and the only thing he do is wait for us to start fighting and then go from behind and press L1+triangule then R1 adn I don't know how he manage to ring us out by setting the direction of his throw... didn't know that was even possible. Also he just run towards you and at the time you press R1 he press circle what makes him ungrapplabe... Another 'tactis he use is run towrads you an then when he was able to be grappled he press circle and knock you. Seriously see that through a hole game is really boring...

Message 40 of 50 (91 Views)
0 Likes