Apr 08 2013
By: Levvy_XIII Lombax Warrior 101 posts

Should I wait till after the Patch fix to pursue further gear?

2 replies 103 views Edited Apr 8, 2013

As in regards to specifically the manticore helm I'm at 7/10 wins, I'm not particularly great at it I've come close plenty times though just not enough to win the match (in both 8 players and  4) xD
Its the last piece of unlockable armor I need so I was just wondering if anyone's struggled with this one and whether it'd be wise to go after now or later?

I am obviously missing the barbarian hammer and spear of destiny but Also I am missing 2 shards for the spear of Hermes I wanted it the most out of all the shard weapons at one point but after hearing mixed reviews on here I haven't been too bothered by it athough I'm not sure if its bugged completely now :s

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 3 (103 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1499 posts

Re: Should I wait till after the Patch fix to pursue further gear?

Apr 8, 2013

I just hope it's this week, I have a few hefty XP challenges that are close to completing and don't want to complete them when I won't get their XP......I somehow expect 10+ hours to get to 40

Signature Quote:
I love Leia, especially the way she extends my staff
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 3 (92 Views)
Lombax Warrior
101 posts

Re: Should I wait till after the Patch fix to pursue further gear?

Apr 8, 2013

I hope so but judging by how theyre saying soon alot and it usually means we dont hear much for a week or two xD maybe they'l at least have more news this week.. I hope the level farming isnt gona have to be too ridiculous though it will be even harder without that double xp i was use to having when I started playing :3

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 3 (79 Views)
0 Likes