Reply
Wastelander
Registered: 06/21/2009
Offline
739 posts
 

Re: Show your stats

Apr 26, 2013
Cool. I'll have to catch up. :smileyhappy:





"Flesh that burns, bones that break; But to break a man's spirit is to truly destroy him" - Ares, GOW
Please use plain text.
Message 151 of 302 (224 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Splicer
Registered: 03/25/2013
Offline
56 posts
 

Re: Show your stats

Apr 26, 2013
Grenix is far from legit from what I saw. All he did was run, get chests with zues and spam ultimate magic... Rinse and repeat over and over..

Just not impressed at all
Please use plain text.
Message 152 of 302 (205 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 04/05/2013
Offline
1926 posts
 

Re: Show your stats

Apr 26, 2013

K\D now at 1.8 and rising . @Exless and @the lessman added u guys for another rumble . :smileyvery-happy:



Please use plain text.
Message 153 of 302 (201 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 01/12/2013
Offline
2795 posts
 

Re: Show your stats

Apr 26, 2013

BIueSteel wrote:

Well I just personally went 10-0 in a MoC against all +30s so it is possible to have a nice K/D from playing MoC. However  I agree with DaBeast. It would almost be impossible to have 5.0kd playing MoC as much as you play TFotG. Even if you were good enough to be getting 5.0kd it would get to the point where players would start aiming you just to make sure you die / do worse in the game.


weird when i play moc against randoms i always have crazy kills and only a couple of deaths it's not like that when i play 4v4




Please use plain text.
Message 154 of 302 (183 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 01/12/2013
Offline
2795 posts
 

Re: Show your stats

Apr 26, 2013

Pippin2406 wrote:
Grenix is far from legit from what I saw. All he did was run, get chests with zues and spam ultimate magic... Rinse and repeat over and over..

Just not impressed at all

hahahhaha lolz why do people play like that i don't get that 




Please use plain text.
Message 155 of 302 (179 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 11/29/2008
Offline
241 posts
 

Re: Show your stats

Apr 27, 2013

Wait, a player is grabbing objectives to ensure their team wins during a double exp weekend while grinding out elite levels and is also using a newly introduced magic? Who the hell does this!? Atleast it was impressive enough to warrant sarcastic message from pippin after the match ended.

Please use plain text.
Message 156 of 302 (123 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Sackboy
Registered: 03/28/2013
Offline
403 posts
 

Re: Show your stats

Apr 27, 2013

thelesman wrote:

BIueSteel wrote:

Well I just personally went 10-0 in a MoC against all +30s so it is possible to have a nice K/D from playing MoC. However  I agree with DaBeast. It would almost be impossible to have 5.0kd playing MoC as much as you play TFotG. Even if you were good enough to be getting 5.0kd it would get to the point where players would start aiming you just to make sure you die / do worse in the game.


weird when i play moc against randoms i always have crazy kills and only a couple of deaths it's not like that when i play 4v4


Key word there is "randoms". That's not what I meant. I agree its easy to get good scores against randoms. Its when the regulars learn who you are and aim for you the entire game to keep your K/D and Favour down. For example when I play against DaBeast we still both get +K/D but we both reduce how high they are because we aim each other.

 photo Posiedon2.jpg
Please use plain text.
Message 157 of 302 (119 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 01/12/2013
Offline
2795 posts
 

Re: Show your stats

Apr 27, 2013

BIueSteel wrote:

thelesman wrote:

BIueSteel wrote:

Well I just personally went 10-0 in a MoC against all +30s so it is possible to have a nice K/D from playing MoC. However  I agree with DaBeast. It would almost be impossible to have 5.0kd playing MoC as much as you play TFotG. Even if you were good enough to be getting 5.0kd it would get to the point where players would start aiming you just to make sure you die / do worse in the game.


weird when i play moc against randoms i always have crazy kills and only a couple of deaths it's not like that when i play 4v4


Key word there is "randoms". That's not what I meant. I agree its easy to get good scores against randoms. Its when the regulars learn who you are and aim for you the entire game to keep your K/D and Favour down. For example when I play against DaBeast we still both get +K/D but we both reduce how high they are because we aim each other.


true about the randoms but i have already had extreme scores against my friends to and yes my friends are good players maybe i just got lucky i remember 18-5 against exless and wendy trust me they can both kick my **bleep**  no problem




Please use plain text.
Message 158 of 302 (120 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
Registered: 04/03/2013
Offline
38 posts
 

Re: Show your stats

Apr 27, 2013

my K/D is 2.1 i don't think anything else matters because the playlists depend on a group of people not one person.

Please use plain text.
Message 159 of 302 (221 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Splicer
Registered: 03/25/2013
Offline
56 posts
 

Re: Show your stats

Apr 28, 2013
I've only seen you do it man.... Only you. Lol.
Please use plain text.
Message 160 of 302 (163 Views)
Reply
0 Likes