Dec 20 2012
By: zenicpyro Lombax Warrior 95 posts

Single player & multiplayer crossover

4 replies 68 views Edited Dec 20, 2012

From what I've seen, you can only use your blades of chaos as your main weapons in single player, while multiplayer has many main weapons.

However, I would like to play the single player story with a hammer as my main weapon once in  while. On a second playthrough will we be able to either:

- place 1 (or 2) of my gladiators into the single player story for certain levels?

OR

- can we take our weapons from multiplayer and equip them to kratos in place of the blades of chaos before each level?

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 5 (68 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1293 posts

Re: Single player & multiplayer crossover

Dec 20, 2012

This would be a good unlock after beating the game. being able to look like your online warrior and use the weapons from online. BUT i'm sure Kratos would have better weapons then the hammers online. Kratos doesn't just have the blades of chaos, he'll have more weapons to use, he always does. Pluss, that was just a Demo.

lawl.jpg

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 5 (64 Views)
Lombax Warrior
95 posts

Dec 20, 2012

metlgearsolid200 wrote:

This would be a good unlock after beating the game. Being able to look like your online warrior and use the weapons from online. BUT I'm sure Kratos would have better weapons then the hammers online. Kratos doesn't just have the blades of chaos, he'll have more weapons to use, he always does. Plus, that was just a Demo.

I want the same variety/choice in single player as we do in multiplayer. In multiplayer we get to choose from what? 8 weapons (and that's just the demo) and each of those weapons have amazing attacks! I want THAT kind of variety in weapons in single player

I also want the same kind of armor customization in single player (6 sections of mix & matchable armor for Kratos) I would also hope single player will have white chests containing armor, just like multiplayer

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 5 (54 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
17 posts

Dec 20, 2012

The thing is, God of War's single player is about story. These elements would totally take you out of Krato's journey. I like the GoW series because it has always been about kicking as much butt as possible, Kratos doesn't even wear armor other than the Golden Fleece. Why would you want 2 modes that played almost the same anyways? I'm personally looking forward to spending time with both SP and MP as seperate entities. 

One thing I wouldn't mind seeing is an easter egg at the end of the credits with your MP characters in a cinematic. 

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 5 (51 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
7445 posts

Dec 20, 2012

Althougth ambitious I have to disagree.  I think having all that in the SP would take away from the GOW style games we are used to.  Maybe as an option after beating the game on Hard or something.  But definitely not initially.

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 5 (42 Views)
0 Likes